Slim Loc 1 N Stores Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
Slim loc 1 "Spoils of War " Can ce purchased in stores now I finnally lock'd distrib with City Hall Records so go find it at virgin tower samgoody the where house. where ever

featuring, Kurupt ,C-bo ,X-raided, T-nutty ,Ballin A$$ dame ,
I-rocc ,Lexxo and more

Came out september 21st 2004

The Underground in North highlands got em....Dimple records got em...www.rapbay.com

the project was suppose to have drop'd along time ago but didnt I push'd a few thou out the trunk.....

if you already heard it so what go get it

I redid the layout its on my lable

Northstar Ntertainment.
www.44northstar.com..
1500 west elcamino #490
Sacramento, Ca 95833

send demo's fan mail or money orders for 15 bucc'c to get autograph'd copies make payable to Northstar Ntertainment

as u know it is a diss album....bout my past beef's with Brother lynch...and ya boy Hollow-tip but I- also get on
H-wood and mic-c and some other people too but you got to cohp the album....lim

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
thats sounds good, CITY HALL RECORDS....

C-LIM said:
Slim loc 1 "Spoils of War " Can ce purchased in stores now I finnally lock'd distrib with City Hall Records so go find it at virgin tower samgoody the where house. where ever

featuring, Kurupt ,C-bo ,X-raided, T-nutty ,Ballin A$$ dame ,
I-rocc ,Lexxo and more

now me and WALTER ZELNICK can fucc you lil lim (smokey) norteno syle. i will thank you up front for the $10 i will make off your punk ass sales. good lookin out!!!!!!!!!!! haha, i will have your shit sellin in australia. thanks again.