SLEEPY SANTINO BEING SPONSERED ON FACEBOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
I appreciate the support homie but yeah it's just a pay per click advertising through facebook that I tried out to promote the album. Myspace, youtube, google, and others have similar advertising options. For other artists on here thats curious it did help with online sales but not enough to make it worth the advertising as you usually pay around .45 per click and that would mean you need around 1 in every 10 clicks to be a sale just to barely break even and that was not the case with me so I cut it off after a couple weeks.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
I appreciate the support homie but yeah it's just a pay per click advertising through facebook that I tried out to promote the album. Myspace, youtube, google, and others have similar advertising options. For other artists on here thats curious it did help with online sales but not enough to make it worth the advertising as you usually pay around .45 per click and that would mean you need around 1 in every 10 clicks to be a sale just to barely break even and that was not the case with me so I cut it off after a couple weeks.

Yo Santino, shoot me your Phone number again bro,
i fuckd up my last one, I got something you might be interested in.