sleepy brown (nate dogg of tha south)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
i know this aint cali related but ive been hearing alot of this cat frum tha dungon family

and this nigga ridez on sum coo verses and hookz

may-ce tha next big hook man like nate dogg

if ya dont know who im talking bout im sure yaa heard tranz df experss

hez on tha hook

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz
im not tha nigga u thought i waz

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I posted about this cat many moons ago and no one knew what the fuck I was talkin' about.

He's dope as fuck. He's got an album out with him and his band. The group is named Sleepy's Theme and the album is called "The Vinyl Room." Shit is off the hook. All live instruments with dope vocals.

The album came out in 1998 on Bang II Records. I'd say it's pretty rare since I've never seen it anywhere and I'm the only person I know of who has a copy.

If you ever find a copy, grab it!

Gone,
Doxx

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sleepy brown's alright, i guess. a good singer from the south who sings on rap songs is Ronnie Spencer . he sounds identical to Ronald Isley. he works with alot of people out of Houston

May 7, 2002
Doxx said:
I posted about this cat many moons ago and no one knew what the fuck I was talkin' about.

He's dope as fuck. He's got an album out with him and his band. The group is named Sleepy's Theme and the album is called "The Vinyl Room." Shit is off the hook. All live instruments with dope vocals.

The album came out in 1998 on Bang II Records. I'd say it's pretty rare since I've never seen it anywhere and I'm the only person I know of who has a copy.

If you ever find a copy, grab it!

Gone,
Doxx
damn didnt know bout that shit can a nigga peep a copy of da

i wazent know cuh i wanna hear that shit i know i aint seen it down hear and that bafflez me sence im in tha south

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz
im not tha nigga u thought i waz