SLEEPER OF THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Feb 10, 2006
I can honestly say the bay is on fire right now. Quinn, 40, keak, mess, FAB, Frontline, EA Ski, Balance, The Team, Ya Boy etc. This is a good look for the bay. But we can not forget about other artist that mit not have the same spot light as the one's that's mention right now. Just because a artist or group isn't on the radio or one of their homeboys isn't posting or hyping their album does not mean they are not active. For instance i just heard advance copy of ERASE-E's "SMOOV' BUT AGGRESSIVE" Album, and i was very impressed. From the intro to the last track on the album where he ripped it with no hook, this guy means business. I mean he has skits on his album that actually makes his album sound like a movie instead of rap album. He has everything that your most liked emcee has. Delievery, Style, and his ability to change subject matters. I have no clue why KMEL have not start spinning his single with Twista. Oh i know why it's not hyphy. What Erase-E display is originality. He's album will make say DAMN, cry, laugh, and think at the same time. If you ask me he will lead the way without saying it. His album didn't just have songs put together to make a album. He had concepts and he ran with it. Big ups to Erase-E for making a quality album i can bump for years...oh yea do anybody have release date on him.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
YOUNGMOE said:
y'all seriously don't know who Erase E is?
that's one of the OG rappers of the bay from Central Richmond
he's been putting it down since a lot of y'all were in diapers
We have to remember Moe that the majority of the people who've been poppin' up here lately just started listening to Bay Area rap in 2003 and don't know the history of this shit.

Erase E was and STILL IS dope. He was featured in the Source's "Unsigned Hype" column back when it actually meant something and all the new shit I've heard from him has been hard.