Sleep Paralisys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
How about sleep walking? anyone had that happen to em before? It only ever happened to me twice in my life - the first time I was a kid and I was bout to walk outside in my underwear my dad saw me and was like wtf are you doing kid.
It's happened to me twice. I woke up taking a piss (in the toilet thankfully) which freaked me the hell out and I'm surprised I didn't piss all over the floor when I actually woke up. The 2nd time I just woke up in the living room on the couch sleeping with my neck at like a 85 degree angle and a knot in my shoulders.

I am pretty sure I have sleep apnea. I got sucker punched in my nose when I was in high school and my nose is jacked up. Also doesn't help that I used to box and I've been punched way too many times in the nose. I just can't breath that well while I'm sleeping. It sucks.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How about sleep walking? anyone had that happen to em before? It only ever happened to me twice in my life - the first time I was a kid and I was bout to walk outside in my underwear my dad saw me and was like wtf are you doing kid.
I never heard of sleep paralysis before this thread but I still sleep walk like a mufuqa

Feb 11, 2006
on a side note I had a cell mate some years ago that had sleep apnea and yo IDK if any of you niggaz ever had to hear some one with that shit sleeping,its like Rhino or some shit snoring and then choking every 15 mins,after a 2 days they had to move that nigga to a single cell but you could still hear the nigga snoring,nigga used to rock a gas mask to sleep in ahahha

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
on a side note I had a cell mate some years ago that had sleep apnea and yo IDK if any of you niggaz ever had to hear some one with that shit sleeping,its like Rhino or some shit snoring and then choking every 15 mins,after a 2 days they had to move that nigga to a single cell but you could still hear the nigga snoring,nigga used to rock a gas mask to sleep in ahahha
ya breh when i get heavy i get it bad... my ex said she'd get scared cuz id stop breathing for like 30 seconds then be half way awake choking.

I dropped about 30 pounds since then & have not had it in about 8 months but that shit is scary

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
For about 10 years after I was 15 I would get it around once a month, then around 5 years ago I started getting it once a week, lately for the last year or so I get a sleep paralysis episode almost every night.

Two days ago I bought a pack of Extra Strength Breathe Right strips and have slept through the whole night without one single incident for the last two nights, it's been great. Guess it was the lack of breathing causing this. Gonna try and get an appointment with the VA and see if I can get a free CPAP machine to really try and fix this.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
For about 10 years after I was 15 I would get it around once a month, then around 5 years ago I started getting it once a week, lately for the last year or so I get a sleep paralysis episode almost every night.

Two days ago I bought a pack of Extra Strength Breathe Right strips and have slept through the whole night without one single incident for the last two nights, it's been great. Guess it was the lack of breathing causing this. Gonna try and get an appointment with the VA and see if I can get a free CPAP machine to really try and fix this.
To add to that, also for the last year or so I get panic attacks in the middle of the night seperate from the sleep paralysis incidents where I dream like I'm not breathing or dream that I'm having a heart attack and wake up with my heart pounding like crazy lol it's been hell sleeping, especially when I have both sleep paralysis then an hour or two later have a panic attack lol. Haven't had one of them incidents either since I started up with the breathe right strips. Hopefully these things work until I might be able to get a CPAP machine.

Feb 11, 2006
ya breh when i get heavy i get it bad... my ex said she'd get scared cuz id stop breathing for like 30 seconds then be half way awake choking.

I dropped about 30 pounds since then & have not had it in about 8 months but that shit is scary
That shit aint no joke 30 seconds no breathin while asleep aint a game mayne,The mask shit that I seen the nigga rockin was for that shit.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

Yep, that's what my wife said about me too. Most of the time I don't even wake up but that's probably why I'm half dead in the morning too. I can't imagine I'm sleeping very well.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

Man, that's a good point. I didn't even think about putting in a VA claim for it. I should've had mine fixed when I was on active duty, it has to be in my medical record. I'd consider wearing a mask to bed if I didn't feel like a zombie every morning.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
how about sleep crip walking?

come on now, you all seen that coming

::