Slapzilla™ Contest | Sponsored by Nokia® ($250 Cash Prize + More!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2013
mikieslapz.com
(Win $250 Cash, Designs and More!) Sponsored by Nokia®

I am looking to work with talented artists to create a finished track that will be produced, arranged, mixed + mastered and distributed by Slapzilla Studios, LLC. Artists will need to download one of the provided beats and record a full song or just 1 chorus, or 1 verse one of them.

To read full instructions, guidelines and get the beats to submit your entry, please visit:
Create a crazy hit song with Mikie Slapz Sponsored by Nokia

• Submit by: June 3, 2013
• Voting Period: June 4, 2013 10am PST - June 11, 2013 10am PST
• Winner(s) Announced: June 28, 2013

...................................................................................

[MIKIE SLAPZ' CHOICE]

• One winner will receive $250 USD courtesy of Nokia
• Winners receive 1 Month Twitter and E-Blast (for remixed song) to all 4,000+ followers, and over 10,000+ email subscribers!
• Track will also be featured on Slapzilla Studios™ | Creativity at Work! and various music outlets on the web.
• Winners will receive exclusive discounts on purchases for graphics, beats, and mixing + mastering services. Plus, more chances to collaborate on other projects!
• As a part of working with Slapzilla Studios LLC., I will also share key information and practices on how to connect directly with industry + underground artists, A&R's and other professionals looking to network.

[PEOPLE'S CHOICE]

• The highest voted participant will receive $100 USD courtesy of Nokia
• The highest voted participant will also receive my mixtape/album cover design package by Slapzilla GFX™ (Value $250)
• 2nd Top Voted wins 4 beats (with licenses) produced by Mikie Slapz of Slapzilla Studios, LLC. (Value $120)

HAVE FUN!:classic:

Last edited: