slappin that dinner and a movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2003
Just got that new brotha lynch hung dinner and a movie, shit is certified slap, tech 9 must have helped get lynch's mind right, it ain't on loaded's level but so nice to here in the 2010! i'm coppin the days it drops, support the quality!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Good to see lynch with some $$$ behind him, but he should leave his current camp off his cd's, they dont belong in the booth with him.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
i pounced on it. i pre ordered it last week, hoping that maybe it would come in early.. i mean, ya just never know. it wound up shipping from amazon with a charge of $11.68 (odd ass number) and as of yesterday it's at best buy at ten bones plus tax. here, that's approx. ten-seventy. i couldve had it in hand by now and for less. hell, even amazon has dropped the price to 9.99, which probably notes that sells are going well.. anyrate, i wasnt waitin any longer than needed. checked the net each morning and each night for a few weeks and finally found it sunday morning. but cant wait to have that shit in hand. at full quality sound. the package is scheduled for delivery today. why am i typing all this shit.. ? i shoulda just said, yeah, get that shit.