SLAPPIN IN THE TRUNK VOL 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

AztecaCV

nigga you talkin' about da most talked about album of the year,the shit slappz nigga,no doubt,u justa hating ass bitch,diz da best album to eva come out the bay,any fool that disagrees is a sucka,real talk.the best production,the best quality,the ebst lyrics,shit it fire mayne,shit aint wack,you wack foo

cuz thizz shit gunna sell at leat 500,000 copies mayne,i wont be surprised if thizz shit gos platinum by the end of the summa,ya dig.

so shut ya mouth

cuz thizz album is da best,fuck wutcha heard.

Jun 2, 2008
nigga you talkin' about da most talked about album of the year,the shit slappz nigga,no doubt,u justa hating ass bitch,diz da best album to eva come out the bay,any fool that disagrees is a sucka,real talk.the best production,the best quality,the ebst lyrics,shit it fire mayne,shit aint wack,you wack foo

cuz thizz shit gunna sell at leat 500,000 copies mayne,i wont be surprised if thizz shit gos platinum by the end of the summa,ya dig.

so shut ya mouth

wow its just an opinion
no need to take it up the ass
album still sucks

Feb 3, 2006

so shut ya mouth

DAMN MY NIGGA CALM DOWN, EVERYBODY GOT AN OPPINION..YOU SAYIN THEY SELLIN 500,000 COPIES?? PLATINUM???? RIDIN THE NUTS A LIL TOO HARD?? I THINK SO

Mar 21, 2007
www.com

so shut ya mouth

righ on homie, let them mofuckas know, cuz they aint no

*gangsta walks while sitting down

A

AztecaCV

AZTECA'S AINT ALLOWED TO SAY NIGGA OR WHAT??? WHO MADE UP THAT RULE YOU LOP? FOOL, ILL SAY WHAT I WANT NIGGA,YEEEEE!!!! BLACK PRIDE