Slangsum vs MicBrilla (mic b)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2003

Im back on track releasing these teasing statements,not racist/ But this time langsom is faced with,my hatred/ so sacried & ancient/I bet you'll regret ever messing wit a siccness vet, i got all my dawgs on my back to attack u like a hate-click/blastin fast at this fag like a spaceship,wasting & waiting, spit like a saudoff delaying, quick to put your shit into tha pavement/ it seems like for me its been ages, your a noble and i still got your shit on lock just like a cage does/ ur shit hurts me i need to grab an asprin, im tough like tanactin, time to get ur ass kicked u wack bitch,im taking out everybody u dummy u aint nothing but a fraction/ I think its time to stop fucking up this looser, wit amuzement, his shit is useless, this foo aint no G-he-used to listen to punk music/But fuck words, whats real is all these actions, ur obviously acting, bow down to me or suck fat dick/u hang with people who are real and half bitch, u chill in danville wit crip wannabe faggotts, u know soemthing else, u loose now aint that shit.

Oct 26, 2002
ite man i liked yo verse, heres mine

Yo Mic B you aint tough, but soft like jell-o, rhymes aint hard-core, more like medi-o-cur or mellow/
ya claimin-tha-bay, but ashamed-ta-say, that u hung with tha crips-and-tha-bloods, but u were kneep dip in tha shit-and-tha-mud/
and i wonder why u ever claimed, was is for tha fame?, being Big Mike? was that ur name?, fuck that u couldnt hang, ur life is mad fake, its hella lame/
bringing drama to ur life, u actin like a wanksta, u a 50cent soldier? haha, u aint no fucking gangsta/
cause i bring tha 187 to ur crew, shooting out hella lead, capping heads, dropping feds, copping ur lady on ur bed, next time ya'll remember wat i said/
that i control this town, i hear every sound, i make tha game go round, depictin ur next moves, plottin so all u do is lose/
so bow down to me, not me bow down to u, cause im a soul takah, get ready to meetcha makah, im ending ur life with 3 shots from my hip, bout to bust a clip, cause im getting tha games winning hit, with my lyrical spits, that i created, and i neva Bit/
so imma end this quick, cause im to slick, to mature in this game, but neva tamed, so imma leave u in a bloody shame, and next battle ya shuld rememba my name.......

jus sum shit i caught up in tha moment, dont think its better then Mic B's but lets see, wat kinda dick ryders we got on here, or true voters...
Peeaaaace

Apr 25, 2002
"jus sum shit i caught up in tha moment, dont think its better then Mic B's but lets see, wat kinda dick ryders we got on here, or true voters..."

how is someone going to be dick riding when you even admit that his was better?

anyways he fucked you up.

v - mic B

A

All Out HOGG

I LIKED EVERY LINE FROM MIC B'S ALMOST & SlangsumLangsam JUST DIDN'T HAVE SUMTHIN RIGHT IN HIS FORMULA...LIKE EVERY LINE WAS A BIT OFF FOR SOME REASON...MAYBE IM NOT READING IT RIGHT?

GOTTA GIVE MY VOTE TO MIC B THOU

Apr 25, 2002
"yochtown huh? that wat u cal blackhawk now?"

haha yea seriously ramiz, you better have my money next time i see you cuz im not gonna just take your weed next time.....