Slangsum vs Meezatine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
hahaahah.. thats a good one meezatine killah to clear sum shit up meezatine killlah is this cat name C RAT.. u mite or mite not no him ....tim try to vote next time u in one of my battles.. an leave where homie its a fukin website an how can u say that shit was terrible read it first atleadt read man steves verse is a waist of time to read i still havent read it ..prolly not goin to anytime soon..

2-0 UPPPIn

Oct 26, 2002
jsu 2 clear shit up c rat is not meezatinekillah ahha ya fagg, i talked 2 him he didnt know who tha fucc it was, and his s/n on tha siccness is savage5150 or sum shit, meezy wtf, how could u ahve not read my verse, and battle back and say shit strait outa my verse??? hmm thinks to himself "faggot ass liar" haha

so why u gotta get on another s/n and vote for ur self meezy? are u that wack?

Peaaace

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ok.. People are right about Meezatine.. bro ur fuccin wacc and u think ur the best.. Slang atleast knows he's not the best and has potential.. ask ANY producer the first demo's they toss out the door are the ones that say "IM THE BEST RAPPER EVER!!" and they turn out bein wacc.

Apr 3, 2003
wut mayne u talin crazy talk now i never said im the best i dont no where u hear your shit from dont beleive steve thats all that fool is bull shit.. wak wuteva its fukin text mayne i do it for fun.. it aint all that serious to me if it was id rip u audio or anyone else that has sum bulll shit to say about me/vote or get teh fuk outta hear/ im tired of this wak shit cat u see i dont give a fuk wut u think mayne yor prolly a mark ass bitch in your town...me an steve are tryin to battle steve just shut up an spit mayne stop sayin sumthin an then be like oh no thats not xactly true u fukin idiot... i aite pussy to say wuts really crakin an kodogg if u off that crack shit read my spit an tell fat hj to / an tehn if u still think i suk tehn have u or fat jizzel to battle..u better tehn me prolly/

Apr 3, 2003
dont even fukin compare me to steve mayne he spits flowz cuz he aint got nothin better to do beside jack his wang off.. as for me mayne i be recordin songs bustin freestlyes at open mik nite in frisco.. im not sayin im the best cuz i no i aint close to been the best but im takin this shit mc by mc/ dont matter to me i be doin it like peeps be playin b ball or football.. u feel or not mayne thats just how it is//an honestly i came beter then steve mayne read em lines spit em