Skylar Johnson of J-Trey disses Young Krime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Piss off you little shit.. you dont know me to say I'm a nice person.

You can Cry yourself to sleep tonight with that "I'm sad" bullshit...

Kalyn

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ SKYLAR, KALYN AND EASTSIDE....these cats is clowns, stop even entertaining the idea that they are on our level...Tadou you suck...and any real friend would've told you so before you posted the song.....and as for young krime, the proof is in the pudding, he is a blood who wants to press charges and call police...if real gangsta's is gangsta's they wouldn't even talk to this blatent snitch...now for those who didnt see the snitch shit he posted on here where he told MR DOG he would call the police on him, u missed it..but it did happen...ask people, we all seen it....

i got to nothing to say, its all been said...

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Mak-X said:
Yeah here, but I'm also a D.O.G./Bow Wow fan, I'm not gettin in the middle of this and pick sides. I got love and support for all the local music, regardless if there dissin eachother.
I'm not putting you in the middle of anything family. If you are a fan of his, let it be known. Can't nobody hate you for that.
Trust me, I don't need anymore arguements. The last week has been rather peaceful.

Jun 20, 2002
yall are funny.... Like abunch of lil kids shit kill me.....when you wanna do what most of us or acouple of us want to do you gotta know that people are gonna talk and hate thats what happens when they see you doin good or see you tryn to shyne so you gotta learn what you should take serious and what is just not even worth your time now for the cat who posted the corny ass pick of tadou wit the dick in his hand you are just as bad as him you put your lil time and effort in that pic and the doctoring so he must really be on your mind dont get me wrong i dont like tadou even a lil bit his rhymes are wack but atleast he is chasin his dream and you cant knock him for that but aslong as yall keep givin him attention he is gonna keep talkin shit and hatin

Double E WA freestyle king

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
YEP YEP

HEAR THIS
YEP YEP
YOU WON'T HEAR ANY MORE DISSES COMING FROM FELONY TOWARDS ANY OTHER ARTIST WE JUST FELT WE HAD TO FLEX A LITTLE THATS ALL WE THRU....IT'S BACK TO BUSINESS WE GOT TO HAVE EVERYTHING READY FOR THE RELEASE OF MY DEBUT SOLO RELEASE "PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO"WHICH I KNOW MY FANS WILL LABEL AS A CLASSIC AND I WILL FOR SURE GAIN NEW FANS MAYBE NOT YOU.. BUT THE NEXT MAN OR WOMAN WILL RECOGNIZE THE NEW AND INTERESTING SOUND OF FELONY ENTERTAINMENT... www.felony.net
PEEP THE PLAN... AND OUR GUEST BOOK IS A CHAT ROOM ALSO SO WE CAN START CHATTING THERE IF YOU GOT WORDS FOR ME..GOOD OR BAD...

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE OR HATE I WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR POST EVERYONE ELSE HOLLA...

THIS IS THE ALBUM THE MIRACLE SAYS AIN'T COMING TO THE WORLD.....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
tadou will get beat up yet....I'm curious, what will it take for tadou to come out in public, show his face, and admit he is tadou????

SERIOUSLY THOUGH...

i want to know when tadou will stand by all of his internet talking face to face where he can't hide behind his computer...

I'll put a 100 bucks to the winner of this in person battle between TADOU & SKYLAR... I think we need to find a neutral party to hold the money, and invite everyone from siccness, and raptalk to attend...
I will even give you my word, Tadou if you can out rap SKYLAR I promise I wont even let HIM beat you up. BUT IF U SHALL LOSE, THEN U 2 CAN FIGHT ONE ON ONE...

SOUND FAIR TADOU??? ALSO WHO ELSE WANTS TO BET AND GIVE THEM INCENTIVE...THINK IF SKYLAR WINS< HE WILL PUT HIS HANDS ALL OVER TADOU....SHIT THAT ALONE IS WORTH MY HUNDRED....

I'M SERIOUS THIS BATTLE AND FORMAT NEED TO HAPPEN, I KNOW SKYLAR IS GAME, HOW BOUT YOU TADOU....CAN U DIG IT, OR ARE JUST A INTERNET BITCH WITH NO NUTZ!!!

Dec 11, 2002
@ Bullet and Skylar

Dude is nothin'.. a nobody.. stop feeding his need for attention. This dude is so irritating its hard for me to not clown him but I decided I just feel sorry for him instead. He gets nothing from me but PITY.