Skylar Johnson of J-Trey disses Young Krime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Now that battling people on the forums seem like the thing to do (LOL), J-Trey's Skylar Johnson has dissed Young Krime on wax. I'm waiting the arrival of the track via email BUT in the meantime, who do you think will win the battle and why?

And are there any Young Krime fans in the building?

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Lane
Man Bullet, D.O.G and Felony all came tight!

Whoa! I'm an honest man with no hate in my blood and I will say that Bullet DID come tight BUT Felony??? LOL
But it's nice to see that some people do like there music. Hopefully this is a beautiful beginning for them as well.

Nov 30, 2002
tadou said:
Yea, Y.K. fan right here. Mr DOG fan too. Kinda like people thats folks with Syko and D-Sane...you either stay in the middle, or choose sides, and i never much been the side-choosin type, i reckon...

I got somethin in the works right now....i wont get into the details, but lets just say, i aint likin the way some of these cats been had my name all up in they mouth the past week or two...so we gon see real soon here.......

Im waitin to get the track back from Finland, then i gotta send it to Illinois, so it might take a while, and it'll only be a snippet rough mix, but it'll be up...lol... :cool:
any of this shit goes to me.. i'll beat the living pulp out of your nerd ass....LOL j/p

pz

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
tadou said:
Yea, Y.K. fan right here. Mr DOG fan too. Kinda like people thats folks with Syko and D-Sane...you either stay in the middle, or choose sides, and i never much been the side-choosin type, i reckon...

I got somethin in the works right now....i wont get into the details, but lets just say, i aint likin the way some of these cats been had my name all up in they mouth the past week or two...so we gon see real soon here.......

Im waitin to get the track back from Finland, then i gotta send it to Illinois, so it might take a while, and it'll only be a snippet rough mix, but it'll be up...lol... :cool:
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU MAKING A SONG ABOUT BULLET...I HOPE IT BRINGS YOU THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR, AND NOT ANYTHING YOU CAN'T HANDLE... I AINT CHECKED OUT YOUR MUSIC YET, BUT MAYBE THIS WILL MOTIVATE ME TO DO SO. HONESTLY SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE SAID IN PRIVATE THAT THE SHIT IS GARBAGE...THE SAD PART IS THAT I OFFERED YOU HELP KNOWING HOW OTHER PEOPLE FELT ABOUT IT...AS FOR U THE PERSON YOUR A INTERNET JOKE BRO, WITH FEW FRIENDS...YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING KID, WHOSE MOM DON'T GIVE HIM ENOUGH ATTENTION...YOU CAN'T RAP WITH ME, YOU'LL NEVER RAP WITH ME...I WOULDN'T BATTLE A NO NAME MUTHA FUCKA LIKE YOU EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO PUT UP MONEY...THE ONLY THING THIS SONG WILL GET YOU IS A LITTLE ATTENTION, AND PROBLEM YOU CAN'T HANDLE... POST THE SONG, I WILL GET YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFO SO I CAN SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT IT ONCE YOU POST IT....

BULLET

Nov 8, 2002
First off whare can I peep some J-Trey music? Second, I like the songs that all of you did....All of you had me rollin, and I'm not picken sides either! I'm stayin away from all that nonsense....All I know is you all came out clownin.......Much love to those who keep it tight on the *M_I_C*!!

Nov 8, 2002
Man isn't this site supposed to be for promotional purposes?...All you cat's came tight wit it just except that.....Move on.....I agree with you Bullet, it is getting old and no hate but you just kept it going by callin homeboy a bitch.....If "YOU" want it to end then "YOU" have to put forth effort into stopping it too! Im commin at you from a fans perspective, I don't know any of you cat's to be pickin sides so don't think that Iam. Just drop this shit and work on "YOU"......Don't let the game side track you from reachin the top!

Nov 30, 2002
tadou said:
Who ever said YOU would be mentioned in this track? I just said i aint like how cats been speakin my name....is it on your conscious or somethin?

What you need to do is calm down. This thread isnt about you, so settle yourself and stop being so conscientious & insecure, like a little girl would be.
uhh dude... i was messin with ya....lol

pz

Jun 20, 2002
HAHAHA BULLET think he SUPER THUG hahahahaha thats funny he think he hard tryn to punk the KID everyone know is a joke hahahaha BOY the nerve of some of yall on this computer shit hahahaha yall kill me

he got one good song about someone know he hard as shit thats funny becarful how you carry yourself homie you can be big and fall fast when you want to bring the streets to the music

and dont make enamies that you cant put a face on that isnt to smart

this siccness shit is supposed to be about networkin and makin this game work for us all and all yall wanna do is be mad and talk shit..think about it

Jun 20, 2002
lets get money and make shit happen fuck fightin over shit that means nothin yall be beefin over shit that is entertainment you gotta know where to draw the line and know that some people make they lifes out of talkin shit and bein negative some of us call it HATIN

Dec 11, 2002
Double E said:
some people make they lifes out of talkin shit and bein negative

Sound like someone ^^^^ who keeps posting bullshit to me.. not going to mention any names... lol.. dude knows i'm talking to him. Thats probably why he hasnt been back to my forum on Raptalk... lol..

Kalyn

Jun 11, 2002
www.jtrey.com
Last Thoughts.

Here's All I Got To Say

1. Here's the link:
Skylar Johnson - Da Ghetto Cry Baby

2. I listened to Tadou's diss track. After getting past the fact that it sounds like he was rappin' into the $10 Wal-Mart mic that came with his computer you realize he's not very good. The one word to describe his "HOT" and "VICIOUS" attempts for lines would be "CORNY". But being the honest man I am...the ONE and I repeat ONE line that I thought was good was the one about me and cattle. Go figure.

3. Tadou or Young Krime read carefully. I CAN FREESTYLE. We could end this all easier then point #4. Just battle me in person. Invite me to one of your shows. I'll blaze your ass in front of your home crowd.

4. I'm done beefing with Tadou and Y.K. This is getting them and me no where. I apologize to kats in any other forum if I've disrupted your shit.

Skylar Johnson

p.s.
Final words for Tadou. At least Young Krime's got some recognizable skill. Your shit is terrible.