skydiving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i went saturday i think im going back sunday to work toward my license. that wingsuit shit looks dope too along with BASE jumping. gotta master the parachute before you step up to that shit though. have yall went back? my wife loved it but said she'd never do it again. it was a bucket list type thing for her.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
SPS

STUPID PEOPLE SHIT / SELFISH PEOPLE SHIT / I WAS GONNA SAY WPS BUT I KNOWN PEOPLE OF ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS HAVE DONE THIS MORE THAN MY WHITE COUNTER PARTS...

BUT I THINK ITS DUMB IF U HAD KIDS(MOST OF PEOPLE I KNOWN HAVE HAD KIDS AT THE TIME) CAUSE BOTTOM LINE YOU R JUMPING OUT A PLANE.... U CAN AND WILL DIE FOR ANYTHING. PARACHUTE CAN OPEN AND LAND U IN A VOLCANO / ALLIGATOR FARM TRAFFIC ETC..

OR U FALL AND DIE....

BUT IF U DO IT WITHOUT HAVING ANYONE THAT WOULD BUT DESTROYED OR MISSING A PARENT FUCK IT..

FROM A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL ITS DUMB

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
We havent went back...I dont know if my wife would do it again..we just had my son, so I doubt she would do it again....I would though...the guy I was jumping with had over 1,000 jumps...thats crazy odds.....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SPS

STUPID PEOPLE SHIT / SELFISH PEOPLE SHIT / I WAS GONNA SAY WPS BUT I KNOWN PEOPLE OF ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS HAVE DONE THIS MORE THAN MY WHITE COUNTER PARTS...

BUT I THINK ITS DUMB IF U HAD KIDS(MOST OF PEOPLE I KNOWN HAVE HAD KIDS AT THE TIME) CAUSE BOTTOM LINE YOU R JUMPING OUT A PLANE.... U CAN AND WILL DIE FOR ANYTHING. PARACHUTE CAN OPEN AND LAND U IN A VOLCANO / ALLIGATOR FARM TRAFFIC ETC..

OR U FALL AND DIE....

BUT IF U DO IT WITHOUT HAVING ANYONE THAT WOULD BUT DESTROYED OR MISSING A PARENT FUCK IT..

FROM A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL ITS DUMB
you dumb as fuck dude if you ever been to a drop zone those boys are on point with the safety shit. selfish my ass you more likely to die on your way to work in a car. 23 people died from skydiving last year and 99 percent of the time its user error. the safety systems used in a modern parachute are almost dummy proof.

i bet you let your kids swim in a pool dont you? or ride a bus to school? or ride a roller coaster or similar rides at an amusement park. none of those activities is any less risky.

odds of dying in a car crash 1 in 6500

odds of dying in a skydive 1 in 11,667

remember that next time your selfish ass puts your kids in the car instead of walking. which is probably more dangerous than skydiving as well.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
you dumb as fuck dude if you ever been to a drop zone those boys are on point with the safety shit. selfish my ass you more likely to die on your way to work in a car. 23 people died from skydiving last year and 99 percent of the time its user error. the safety systems used in a modern parachute are almost dummy proof.

i bet you let your kids swim in a pool dont you? or ride a bus to school? or ride a roller coaster or similar rides at an amusement park. none of those activities is any less risky.

odds of dying in a car crash 1 in 6500

odds of dying in a skydive 1 in 11,667

remember that next time your selfish ass puts your kids in the car instead of walking. which is probably more dangerous than skydiving as well.

So roughly u have a 50 % chance of dying in a car crash than sky diving...
Hmmm about 180 million people drive a fuckin day. How many people sky dive. U balance out the variables and the odds of u dying sky diving goes waaaay waay up . So if 180 million people skydive every day I will take into consideration those stats.

It must be exhzilerating to fall from miles above. I bet the rush is tops! But I don't see the logic in it other than an adreniline rush. Some look and need that shit to feel alive. If u tell me falling out a plane isn't scary on an honest level. Id have to call u a liar. That shit has to be in the back of your mind (posibility of chute failier). Bet that fear adds to the adreniline.

So call me a pussy . Cool. U my friend are a dumb faggot.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its not scary at all. as soon as your body leaves the plane the rush is intense. when the chute is pulled all gets quiet as fuck and its like heavently peace. kind of undescribable.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in 2009 out of 3 million jumps a total of 16 people died. so my numbers were way high.

1 in 141,509 jumps resulted in death over the past 5 years.

you cant tell me riding in car is that much safer. im just saying this because if safety is the only reason you dont want to try it, youre really missing out. you need to try it ecose! its just that if there is an accident, the results can be pretty bad. kind of like the bad rep pit bulls get. they get a bad rep not because they are likely to attack, but only because of the amount of damage said attack can do. poodles are far more vicious than pit bulls but nobody is scared of them.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
in 2009 out of 3 million jumps a total of 16 people died. so my numbers were way high.

1 in 141,509 jumps resulted in death over the past 5 years.

you cant tell me riding in car is that much safer. im just saying this because if safety is the only reason you dont want to try it, youre really missing out. you need to try it ecose! its just that if there is an accident, the results can be pretty bad. kind of like the bad rep pit bulls get. they get a bad rep not because they are likely to attack, but only because of the amount of damage said attack can do. poodles are far more vicious than pit bulls but nobody is scared of them.

i just dont see it as a smart move for me with 3 boys. before i had kids i was "unbreakable". that feeling changes when u have people that depend on u to eat and live. at one point of my life i would have done it. now not so much. i feel off my bunk bed on to a concrete floor when i was 8 that shit hurt for a day or 2. hitting ol mother earth dont seem like it would feel good either.. but seriously i bet its fun and a rush. i just try not to put my self in dangerous positions now. and as safe as it is. you are still jumping out of a fuckin plane.

whats next ? seriously what the next extreme shit??? cause i wanna know how crazy us humans can get...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just dont see it as a smart move for me with 3 boys. before i had kids i was "unbreakable". that feeling changes when u have people that depend on u to eat and live. at one point of my life i would have done it. now not so much. i feel off my bunk bed on to a concrete floor when i was 8 that shit hurt for a day or 2. hitting ol mother earth dont seem like it would feel good either.. but seriously i bet its fun and a rush. i just try not to put my self in dangerous positions now. and as safe as it is. you are still jumping out of a fuckin plane.

whats next ? seriously what the next extreme shit??? cause i wanna know how crazy us humans can get...
youre still under the assumption that theres a high risk of death. theres not. its extremely unlikely that you will die. same as swimming or driving or whatever. but thats on you homie youre missin out. i got kids too and i dont feel one bit bad about throwing myself at the earth. i would expect them to do the same if thats what they wanted.