Sky balla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
I been sleepin on dude... This dude has everything it takes to blow up whenever he gets out... So far i been bumpin confessions of a balloholic, tycoon status and tha life i chose... Are there any other albums/mixtapes i should check out??

Jul 22, 2003
I think that the first one: "Mobb Report" is the best one. Really good production in my opinion (Cozmo, Rob Lo, Tone Capone) and they both had High Profile features for the time they came out (E-40, Quinn, Keak, Mess, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, N.O.R.E). There are two versions of the album. I belive they are both called "Mobb Report". Mostly the same songs on both but each one has different songs too. They are both dope though I feel like that album still sounds good today.

Apr 25, 2002
I been sleepin on dude... This dude has everything it takes to blow up whenever he gets out... So far i been bumpin confessions of a balloholic, tycoon status and tha life i chose... Are there any other albums/mixtapes i should check out??
yeah pretty much what Thomas said...you basically have every one of his albums except for his best one.

Dec 4, 2004
original:

1 Intro
2 Friend Or Foe
3 Respect B4 Success
4 Real Talk Featuring – Jim Jones (2), Juelz Santana
5 Amigos
6 My Story Featuring – Game*
7 Doing It Big
8 Flashy Niggas Featuring – Stack Bundles
9 What You Need Featuring – Capone (3)
10 Balla
11 Well Connected Featuring – N.O.R.E.
12 Starlight
13 Shined Out Featuring – E-40
14 Ain't Nothing Changed
15 Put It In Da Air Featuring – Game*
16 Hands In Da Sky Featuring – Keek Da Sneak*, San Quinn
17 Da Young Nigga Featuring – Allen Anthony
18 If Your Lucky Featuring – Notorious B.I.G.
19 I Got Da Feelin Featuring – DJ Whoo Kid, Game*

re-release:

1 Intro ft. Jim Jones, Mac Minister, Sha Money XL, Tone Capone
2 Friend Or Foe
3 My Story [Featuring] – The Game Producer – Rob Lo*
4 Real Talk Rap [Featuring] – Juelz Santana
5 Doin' It Big
6 Shined Out [Featuring] – E-40
7 True 2 Da Game
8 If Ya Lucky [Featuring] – Notorious B.I.G.
9 Ain't Nothing Changed
10 Big Payback [Featuring] – Keak Da Sneak
11 Well Connected [Featuring] – N.O.R.E., Picazo*
12 Put It In The Air [Featuring] – The Game Producer – Sean T (2)
13 Gonna Get It Producer – Scott Storch
14 Strawberry Shortcake
15 M.O.B. [Featuring] – Messy Marv, San Quinn
16 I Had To Do It [Featuring] – Rich The Factor
17 Off Top [Featuring] – Lil' Flip
18 Pimpin' Ain't Dead [Featuring] – Mac Dre Vocals [Ad-libs] – Miami*
19 Starlight

Last edited:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sky Balla definitely has what it takes to make it in this industry, and he was well on his way before he got locked up. He makes music that is on par with the industry and has the right image. His networking is crazy, he works with top artists and producers. He was in the process of negotiating a deal with Def Jam before he got locked up.

a lot of people say Mobb Report is his best album, Tycoon Status is dope too though

glad you checked out the new one Tha Life I Chose, what'd you think of it?

stay tuned, he'll be home real soon..... just a matter of months

Props: Rasan

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he'll be doin a lot of collabs when he touches down

he's been reaching out and getting in contact with a lot of his people again so his business is straight so he can hit the ground running in the studio when he's out

and us dropping the new Tha Life I Chose album brought a lot of attention back to him, people that either forgot about him or were wondering, the timing worked out since he'll be out quick

Jul 22, 2003
Sky Balla definitely has what it takes to make it in this industry, and he was well on his way before he got locked up. He makes music that is on par with the industry and has the right image. His networking is crazy, he works with top artists and producers. He was in the process of negotiating a deal with Def Jam before he got locked up.

a lot of people say Mobb Report is his best album, Tycoon Status is dope too though

glad you checked out the new one Tha Life I Chose, what'd you think of it?

stay tuned, he'll be home real soon..... just a matter of months

Good info.

Is Sky Balla going to be doing any work with Tone Capone in the future? I dont know the producer credits for the new album but it didnt sound like any Tone beats. As you know Those two got a good catalog of songs.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
of course, Tone Capone is one of the main producers he works with

Cozmo and Tone Capone are like his in house producers

Tone Capone is on the New Album, he did #9 "YO MA" and #23 "EITHER OR"

Sky has worked with a lot of big name multi-platinum Producers though, like Scott Storch, Focus, Shawty Red, Hi-Tek, Tone Capone, Young Yonny, Ron Browz, Nick Fury, Raw Smoov, J-Money, New Jersey Devil and others I'm forgetting

Props: Thomas Ivory