SKY BALLA????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
I guess Pimpin is ok because it's not murder and everyone here seems to be ok with someone Pimpin a girl until it's your daughter lol then you have a different opinion.

Feb 22, 2009
getting a falsified pimp case is one thing,on top of pimping and pandering case being one of the most hardest charges to get unless you get snitched on,alot of you so called friends of his are sho in the fuck just saying freely and usely that he is a pimp. thats some ass backwards ass shit

Jun 3, 2006
I guess Pimpin is ok because it's not murder and everyone here seems to be ok with someone Pimpin a girl until it's your daughter lol then you have a different opinion.
pimpin is a victimless crime..well except for the ho gettin pimped, but thats her fault for being a whore

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it aint no fuckin murder case and he aint no damn pedophile

drop that shit

he has a bunch of charges, most have to do with pimpin, but some other stuff, he's waiting to see what's gonna happen with the case and other people involved in it before it can proceed

Dec 11, 2008
it aint no fuckin murder case and he aint no damn pedophile

drop that shit

he has a bunch of charges, most have to do with pimpin, but some other stuff, he's waiting to see what's gonna happen with the case and other people involved in it before it can proceed
Why don't you let us know what the fuck he charged with then,you and yo short ass arms.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
go look it up if u wanna know that bad, like people say it aint that hard to find

i aint gonna put all his business out there, i aint a gossip columnist

keep lookin at my arms faggot

Dec 11, 2008
go look it up if u wanna know that bad, like people say it aint that hard to find

C-4 We all know you soft as fuck,next time I see you I'm going tell you who I am call me a faggot in my face.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006

C-Rex Chree @Chree