Skull Dugrey-Hoodlum track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Man I just been jammin this aint bumped it in awhile. I forgot they screwed the last part of that song. Anyways the cat that raps with Skull on the 1st track is named Dwane Michael dude is tight kinda reminds me of Max Minelli. Does anyone know if he has any albums or mixtapes or what else he is on?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Yeah I liked that dude too, what happened to him?

I wish they never screwed that last verse though, I;m not from the south though. I just don't get into that screwed shit but that beat was ill

Sep 17, 2005
Oh shit for real? I been havin that Ghetto Comission cd but never listened to it and I already put it up on ebay. They dont list the real names in the credits so Ima check it out real quick. Thanks

Jun 26, 2005
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Oh shit for real? I been havin that Ghetto Comission cd but never listened to it and I already put it up on ebay. They dont list the real names in the credits so Ima check it out real quick. Thanks
no problem. but still i'm not 100% sure, so i could be wrong. but i think it's Holloway.