-SKC- vs (__Insert Crew__)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
should start shit on a new thread yall....wutcha think....hey chainslanger altering graphics that are not your property is illegal u know i can legally persue the matter if i want and win regardless considering i have the original file right.....ya its a big thing these days graphics being stolen or taken and altered.....i could link you with a website for the charges....i think its a year in jail and 2000$ copyright fine...thanks for making me some extra money home boy....take it down or i will persure actions legally...(think im joking, fucking try it i got nuthin better to do then make money)

as far as battling us goes....lol u aint worth tha time homie honestly i aint bein cocky but u just aint worth the thought process...u suck too much...if ur gunna be persistant though and absolutly want me to enihilate everything your about in front of al these people though i still can manage to find time for a bitch of your size....just let me know....cuz after funk is done im gunna rip u like wet papa n X asth and Curt all be tearin you up. u aint nobody...just another nobody tryn to start in tha rap game....u aint goin nowwhere homie...goodluck against us ull need it...

lol some people

PeaCe
~Cmoke

A

Asthmatic

hah fareal i wasted a verse on his bitch ass nigga aint even gone write back ole sucka ass nigga.