Skatterman & Snug Brim- Urban Legends promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Hear the Urban Legends promo by going to www.rapkansascity.com

click on the Urban Legends banner and right click & save taget as on the track names

Enjoy.

This album is going to be strait heat and Strange & MSC added a few bonuses on the promo.

Promote this one for sure

Swick

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
are those the actual tracks, if so there's only 7 actually songs by S&S the rest are intro's and other people's songs like warren g i understand the other strange artists but they got 2 kutt and 2 tech and krizz already released tracks. tell me this can't be it? if so why couldn't they get more of their own tracks?

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
i wasnt really refering to your comments Mak...I know that Krizz has recorded some solo stuff, but I dont think he has started the heavy recording for his album. Strange has alot of irons in teh fire right now...and Im glad of it, all that means is more great music. Sometimes we do have to wait for it but hey...it is because Travis wants to make sure it is done right and not half assed.

shit id rather wait for quality shit too. Strange is doing such a good job and B.L.E.V.E is gonna be the shit. Kutt is a talented muthafuka. Theres a lot of good shit coming out next year and a lot of talented muthafukers that are bringing it are Strange related....... and don't think there is anyway Tech could not blow up within the next year..... im feeling nearly everything that is Strange related lately.

Hey Swick whats the Grant rice mixtape like?

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
hey i wasn't complainin either so if your not refering to me i guess that leaves nine1trey ha ha. i just wanted to know why it was set up that way after so long of working on it. or if that's not the final list

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
@dawun.....

I think you're under the impression that the promo cd is just snipits from the actual cd.

Snug & Skatter have 16 tracks of their own....infact here is the track listing.

1. Say Whatcha Say
2. Block Party
3. Heart & Soul
4. Car Wash
5. Crazy
6. Murder By #’s
7. Lap Dance
8. U Not Mafioso
9. Pakman
10. Life In The Game
11. Tired (Skit)
12. Tired
13. If U Want
14. Between The 2 Of Us
15. Kansas City
16. Shut it Down

I've heard about 95% of the album and I like almost every song on the motherfucker....Tired being my least favorite and U Not Mafioso and Murder By #s being the top two.

CLICK HERE IF YALL AINT UP ON GAME YET!!!

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah I wasn't really complainin either, cuz believe u me I want quality over early release date any day......but at the same time, and maybe its just me, it seems that 3 months is a rather long time for the amount of promo they have been doing over the last few months,(ie Tour sampler, single,) I just thought it would be sooner...but fuck it I can wait with the rest of yall. But Swick, on the tracklist, is their any features or just mainly Skatter and Snug? Curious about that Kansas City cut also.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This is as much as I know on the features and what not for the album..... Maybe T.O. can come and correct me and finish it.

1. Say Whatcha Say
2. Block Party
3. Heart & Soul (Kaliko hook)
4. Car Wash (Kaliko hook)
5. Crazy (Boy Big hook)
6. Murder By #’s (Kaliko hook, Rickey Scarfo)
7. Lap Dance (Kaliko hook, Tech N9ne)
8. U Not Mafioso (Kaliko hook, Kutt?)
9. Pakman (Kaliko & Tech hook)
10. Life In The Game -not sure
11. Tired (Skit)
12. Tired (Glenae hook, Agginy)
13. If U Want (Boy Big hook?)
14. Between The 2 Of Us -not sure
15. Kansas City -not sure
16. Shut it Down

I dont think i've heard Kansas City.....there are a few songs that i've heard that i dont know what the titles are.....but i'm pretty sure that Kansas City track is a new song.