skatter n snug release party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
on the m80 it says there is gonna be a release party in kc at wherehouse music and tech is gonna be there is that finalized yet???cause they said it still wasnt confirmed???

Jan 7, 2003
Who are these questions directed toward, and why would you think any of us would have any info that is set in concrete before it was posted on the sites that you spend your life on...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
Who are these questions directed toward, and why would you think any of us would have any info that is set in concrete before it was posted on the sites that you spend your life on...
lol

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
dean!allmighty! said:
I've been wondering the same thing. Who do you think knows all your answers? It seems to me that if it were set in stone, it would be posted somewhere and if it's posted, why does it have to be questioned? If it says Tech will be there, assume Tech will be there till you hear otherwise...or...just wait n see...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
michampin said:
i dont care if techs gonna be there
im just woundering what day there gonna have it on
:::::waits for him to ask "is grant gonna be there? how come strange doesn't sign grant? he's the best":::::

Dec 29, 2002
why do u care who i like
why dont u go fuck with chingy or nelly or some of them other gay ass rappers that come out of the lou

and heres goes another thread turned into shit talking cause people always gotta start shit on here

Jan 7, 2003
There haave been things that M80 posted that havent been set in stone....

But MIC, you are asking a question that cannot be answered at this time, when it can be answered...it will be...I would love to know the answer...as would everyone else...the info will be posted when soemone has the answer...

it's sad because I used to defend you, but I now realize that my 4 year old daughter asks more intelligent questions than you...