SKATTER N SNUG ALBUM DATE MOVED BACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I was always curious to know why dates get moved back so often. I understand mostly why, but it seems to happen all too much in rap music. Why not set a date that you are pretty positive you'll make or don't set one at all. Maybe a period of time and thats it. Not complaining, it just gets old album after album...none ever actually come out on the predicted date period these days.???

Jan 12, 2003
most dates are the general area that they should be released. Then as the date gets closer, the people workin w/ the disk notice ways they can perfect it. Some people are just perfectionist and dont want a half ass record.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: ..................

JLMACN said:
i thinks its because the demand isnt there...so they want to advertise a little more...but thats just me...

Yes....9 times out of 10 its usually because of that......and I think that's the case here. The single just got to radio...so it only makes sense to pump that up a little bit to get more of a buzz for the album. At this point im thinking "what's another month?"

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i hope the album is better than the single (picked)...not feelin it at all....sounds like something.....i def wouldnt smoke or drink to....

but im not doubtin that the album is better....always...felt...snug...just that when i heard the "blockparty" song...i wasnt feelin it at all....and you kids were hypin it up sooooo muchhhhhh...

damn it!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah.....Block Party is not the best song on the album.....BY FAR.

It's an anthem song, nothing more, nothing less. Great for clubs, shows and radio. Not much of any other value.

Judging by your tastes in music.....i think you'll feel Pakman, U Not Mafioso, Say What You Say and Murder By Numbers. Those are my personal favorites anyway. Oh, forgot about Crazy w/ Big Boy.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
Yeah.....Block Party is not the best song on the album.....BY FAR.

It's an anthem song, nothing more, nothing less. Great for clubs, shows and radio. Not much of any other value.

Judging by your tastes in music.....i think you'll feel Pakman, U Not Mafioso, Say What You Say and Murder By Numbers. Those are my personal favorites anyway. Oh, forgot about Crazy w/ Big Boy.
It is great for the clubs, shows and radio... but no substance. I like lapdance. Not just for obvious reasons, but it's an honest song, it's real. I'm excited about this album b/c a lot of the songs have that real life feel.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i jus heard the song on B-95 the other night... they even stopped it in the middle of the song and played it again from the top.....

i sense it could become a mini hit out this way...

i would do a lil remix and add Tech to it... and i think more people would take notice... not that they arent already or wont w/o Tech on it.. but it would be dope at any rate...

Nov 13, 2003
they played just started playing "Blockparty" down in houston on the radio but it was like 2 in the morning when it came on it got some good ratings but i dont know how much they will play it down here