skatnsnug!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
they are these little bugs that go "cricket cricket" in the evening, night and mornings. There was a movie that had a dancing and singing one in it too....
Shut your face :lick:

Now all i have is the image of Skat and Snug riding a giant cricket :ermm:

Aug 16, 2003
t-mobile,sprint/nextel.........all of em'
Good look man. Ill throw sucka duckas on my phones @ work when I go to work today. I already have some Vitiligo and Killer songs on my music phone wall at the Verizon store I work @ in Topeka. Ill see how many I can sell with word on the streets today lol.

Apr 20, 2008
Yeah, I did that with my old phone. Until I snapped the screen...

But don't most phones have mp3 players nowadays. Why don't people use them instead of buying ringtones??

Jun 9, 2007
yeah, I was hoping someone would come in with some sense and point out the fact that with "most" phones you can just add ringtones from your computer... why anyone would fork out $2.50 for a ringtone is beyond me... ESPECIALLY if you've already bought the album and paid for the song!

Mar 12, 2006
3Gupload.com

allows you to browse your computer for a song, upload it to the website, decide which section of the song you want to use and send it to your phone in the form of a text message

free. any song..

Apr 20, 2008
yeah, I was hoping someone would come in with some sense and point out the fact that with "most" phones you can just add ringtones from your computer... why anyone would fork out $2.50 for a ringtone is beyond me... ESPECIALLY if you've already bought the album and paid for the song!
Exactamundo, get with the times, people.