Skat & Snug Mixtape...? HELP...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
k so i know its been out 4 a grip now, i went to best buy to try and buy it the day it came out... then i heard somethin about it only being online for free, or somethin to that affect. long story short, im sure its probably posted in here somewhere already, but its been a long time since ive been in here, and im already 6 thread pages deep without finding any info on it. can someone point me in the right direction? i mean im even down to pay 4 it if its 4 sale, im not just tryin to mooch a link. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

ps. its fucking lame that they left strange, and even wose, they left us with big scoob and the rdv's 2 replace that void. smooth one STRANGE...

not to be a hater, just a huge S&S fan...

Aug 31, 2005
why would you try to go to best buy to buy a mixtape when 99.99999% of them are meant to be free downloads?

kirbz with the hook up as always

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
In fairness, that Pitch article did state that it would be available at some Best Buy locations, but even if that went through, I'm sure it would have only been one or two here in this area. However, a lot of things in that article didn't turn out the way it said they would, so...

Jul 4, 2005
why would you try to go to best buy to buy a mixtape when 99.99999% of them are meant to be free downloads?

kirbz with the hook up as always
it was a blind hope. i truly didnt expect them to have it, but i had 2 check. thats all. and kirbz, mad love on the link, but big scoob over skat and snug?! word?

haha im just playin, ppl are entitled to their personal opinions. but hey any idea whats in store for skat and snug next? new label? new album? anything?

Jul 4, 2005
eh...not a fan. i have this edit program called goldwave... it allows me to edit songs, like take out verses if i choose... ive already taken out big scoob on dysfunctional. he cant be on the same track as tech and krizz. not even comparable. again tho, personal opinion. thanks for the heads up on skat and snug homie

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
k so i know its been out 4 a grip now, i went to best buy to try and buy it the day it came out... then i heard somethin about it only being online for free, or somethin to that affect. long story short, im sure its probably posted in here somewhere already, but its been a long time since ive been in here, and im already 6 thread pages deep without finding any info on it. can someone point me in the right direction? i mean im even down to pay 4 it if its 4 sale, im not just tryin to mooch a link. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

ps. its fucking lame that they left strange, and even wose, they left us with big scoob and the rdv's 2 replace that void. smooth one STRANGE...

not to be a hater, just a huge S&S fan...
I like your name....

Jul 4, 2005
I like your name....
thanks man. ive been around siccness for a minute, but nowadays it seems to be far and few between. i observe a lot more then i post cuz it seems like cats in here r nit-pickin for reasons to hate. i like sharing my opinions respectfully, if it were more civil in here id be around a ton more. strange is my shit. spread the love, and keep in touch

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
big scoob is just played out to me...his flow his too simple and his rhymes are nothin special.

i think if he made a CD he would have trouble comin up with subjects.

Seems to me like tech and him just had a heart to heart and he is helpin scoob out.

Oct 25, 2006
thanks man. ive been around siccness for a minute, but nowadays it seems to be far and few between. i observe a lot more then i post cuz it seems like cats in here r nit-pickin for reasons to hate. i like sharing my opinions respectfully, if it were more civil in here id be around a ton more. strange is my shit. spread the love, and keep in touch
If there was ever a time to hang around here, it would be now. The board's gotten a bit more friendly for the most part, with the exception of a few people. It's cool around here for the most part, compared to what it was a few years ago.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
I thought scoob outshined tech on "dysfunctional"...just my .02 though.

Not that scoob's the better artist but tech's verse seemed uninspired to me