Skanless Joe Of Tri 5 Family (Dago)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
This dude have a cd out called Dago's most hated once again... its on.... from 2001

does any1 of ya know if Tri 5 Family have any cds out ???

Aug 9, 2002
THAT LABEL AND THAT NAME SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONED EVER. THEY WAS PUTTIN DIRT IN THE DAGO RAPGAME. ALL THEIR ARTIST WERE GARBAGE. ALL THEIR BEATS WERE GARBAGE. HOW YOU REP DAGO AND THE CEO OF THE LABEL WAS A NIGGA FROM COMPTON NAMED"TRUST T"? YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THEIR MUSIC CAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST. FUCK TRI 5!

Apr 25, 2005
cant understand why we even discussing this dude again !!! but to answer u r ? u asked MY OPINION he is str8 garbage !!! REAL SHIT save u r money and if any one ever gives u a cd of his treat it like a frisbee !!!

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
Young_rip_rider said:
cant understand why we even discussing this dude again !!! but to answer u r ? u asked MY OPINION he is str8 garbage !!! REAL SHIT save u r money and if any one ever gives u a cd of his treat it like a frisbee !!!
Cosign... them niggas hit up @ the walmart in national cd... Dude said... gimme $10.. So I talked him down to $2 after I heard the track he played for me... Got in my car... Popped the shit in... by the time I hit the 54 entrance... that cd went airborne... I could of bought a 211 and a blackNmild with that $2... GarrrrBagASH!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
nonfiCKtion said:
THAT LABEL AND THAT NAME SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONED EVER. THEY WAS PUTTIN DIRT IN THE DAGO RAPGAME. ALL THEIR ARTIST WERE GARBAGE. ALL THEIR BEATS WERE GARBAGE. HOW YOU REP DAGO AND THE CEO OF THE LABEL WAS A NIGGA FROM COMPTON NAMED"TRUST T"? !
lol..

Jun 15, 2005
If I ever go to Europe and hear someone bumpin Skanless Joe, I'm going to shed tears my gotdamn self.

Hey boogieman, how far back does your collection go?

Apr 20, 2005
I remember him selling me a cd for $5 in front of fammart. He seemed like a cool dude. I didnt like his music though. I dont know where that cd is anymore. I know it was in mint condition though. And he autographed it too. Thats too bad his music sounds like that.