Sizzurp: 3 - Rap: 0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
With Pimp C passing thats the third major southern rapper we lost to syrup.
(rip screw & big moe)
When will the madness stop?
When will brothers stop acting according to government plans?
When will they stop promoting self-genocide?
We dig our own hole and jump in it as if it was a glory.
How fuckin G is overdosing on cough syrup?
It aint
sippin on the purple only makes the white richer, and the blacks deader.

Grow weed and stop being fuckin ignant victims.

Still, R.I.P C

Jan 17, 2008
With Pimp C passing thats the third major southern rapper we lost to syrup.
(rip screw & big moe)
When will the madness stop?
When will brothers stop acting according to government plans?
When will they stop promoting self-genocide?
We dig our own hole and jump in it as if it was a glory.
How fuckin G is overdosing on cough syrup?
It aint
sippin on the purple only makes the white richer, and the blacks deader.

Grow weed and stop being fuckin ignant victims.

Still, R.I.P C
When will people stop making posts like this?

Hahahhahahahah what!!!! Oh shit funniest shit I have read in a minute. Iam not any richer from Pimp C's death. its his own fault. He had sleep apnea. I dont feel sorry for him. He should have known better. R.I.P though.

Nov 27, 2006
what the fuck does this have to do with white people holding down blacks? your an idiot. Its not like there are white people running around wit lean, forcing black people to drink it. I love codeine and do it about once a week and im white. Again your an idiot

Jan 17, 2008
what the fuck does this have to do with white people holding down blacks? your an idiot. Its not like there are white people running around wit lean, forcing black people to drink it. I love codeine and do it about once a week and im white. Again your an idiot
People are just dumb thats why they say that kind of shit. He just wants to start up some racist shit by saying that. I like Percs myself.

Jun 10, 2002
Why in the fuck does everything have to be a black/white issue, its fucked up that Pimp c died from that shit and to be honest I think they need to really do something about lean but probly never will until enough folks die.

Jan 14, 2008
the dude was probably pouin up fos and treys all day long. his tolerance was probably through the roof. shit a deuce will put me on one. get outta here with your mentality. dont worry bout what other mahfuckas are doin. stick to your own biz.

Apr 23, 2006
damn the blacks are catchin on to the mega white scheme
kill these rappers with syrup so we can all get super rich its genius but now that you have found us out we are gunna have to kill you and grind your body into the local supply of bologna so the truth cant spread