SIte Layout BITER!! LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
If you put a block on your whole site were when people right click it will not let them he went an click right click and veiw source and copyed it into his html section your right he jacked your shit

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
thats bullshit............
(even tho doods site isnt loadin 4 me
so i cant see how he bit ur shit, but ill give u benefit of the doubt)
but u know what they say bout immitation......
and n this case it looks like it fits....cuz im diggin the design
fuk him, dont trip on it, cuz u can make
another design out of ur head....
all he can do is bite and copy......

speakin of biters & people that like 2 steal shit........
P.S.-FUC SHORTY-Os fake ass

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
his site aint loadin...........but fuck it dogg, let em steal, bitch-made nikkahz cant come up wit original ideas 2 save they lives, so they steal from hot futha mukkahz wit tha killah ideaz........its been that way forever, dont get butt-hurt cuz it happend 2 u.....be happy that u got ideas worth stealin........my 2cents

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Its not hard to steal anyones site design at all.Thats all they have to do is grab the source code and add they info.But theirs no dignity in stealing someone elses design anyways.He's gonna always have to face the fact thats its a stolen piece.And if thats lil b from urbansoundz..Thats not the 1st time that kid stole someone elses designs...Its fucked up 4 sho and its even mo fukked up that theirs no way around it............