sircle of sin, vontel, madd currency...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
sircle of sin
madd currency
211 niggaz gettin real
L black robinhood
Vontel vision of dream
penthouse players clique
cold world hustlers ice land
young pone ready 4 whateva
MOSS erb n reality

i'll add others ..

(all are in very good conditon, like new)

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Even if

Even if he post pics, that doesn't mean shit. He can still rip you off. He's not on the Legit list, therefore I would require him to send first if you are on the legit list. I made this recomendation to him and I ain't heard from him since. Especially if he want to trade. It's funny how he had the same want list as vallejosista and we know what happened in that situation to a lot of people on this site. THEY GOT TOOK! LOL! Like 40 Water said, IT'S ALL BAD!!! LOL!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
If I know

If I know who you are Jordanof, let me know? Because I'm not here to hate, I'm here to educate. I've seen too many people get took on this site, especially when rookies pop out of no where with good titles. It always send my "SCAM ALERTS SENSORS" On!!! Lol!

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
ya I am interested in his vontel cd and I seen them on web cam, so he does have all the cds that are in his list and what not.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
he only showed me these cds on cam, so I dont know if he has the others:

sircle of sin
madd currency
Vontel vision of dream
penthouse players clique
the deep parlayin

May 30, 2006
i showed niggaz gettin real too but quality wasn't good (it's a tape only release) and te MOSS is the tape (i don't know if this album exists on cd format)