Sir Dyno's book "midst of my confusion"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
This book seems deep and interesting, I'd like to read it but it's out of stock on amazon.com and there's no other way to find it on the internet.
Maybe the East co co forum members could tell me the names of stores in northen Cali that still carry it, or know where I could find it?

Thanks for your help

Jun 19, 2004
datfrenchmane said:
This book seems deep and interesting, I'd like to read it but it's out of stock on amazon.com and there's no other way to find it on the internet.
Maybe the East co co forum members could tell me the names of stores in northen Cali that still carry it, or know where I could find it?

Thanks for your help
There's a store called The Underground in Yuba City, Ca. Where I bought my copy.

try half.com or ebay

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
FA REAL I HAD THAT BOOK, LOST IT SOMEHOW, BUT IM TRYING TO GET MY HANDS ON A COPY OF IT AGAIN!! THEY NEED TO RE-PRINT IT!! THAT WAS A GOOD ASS BOOK!! I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN IT CAME OUT AND WE HAD TO DO THAT SUSTAINED SILENT READING AND EVERYONE HATED IT, I DIDNT TRIP CUZ I WAS READING DYNO'S BOOK LOL!!

TRY HITTING UP DARKROOM'S WEBSITE OR THEY'RE MYSPACE!!

WWW.DARKROOMSTUDIOS.COM WWW.BROWNPOWERRECORDS.COM

Apr 20, 2008
the book is gonna be near impossible to find unless someone has a copy they want to sell. i had eastside dreams a san jo book and now i cant find it anywhere in stores and all the librarys say someone stole it or never returned it.

May 24, 2006
Paragraph 1
I hear gun shots echoing in my head, as if they were shot in the distance, like a dream where the faster you try to run, the slower you are. The cold air of the night is piercing my face as I run to no certain destination.I realize the gun shots are coming from the pistol in my hand. i watch as the flames of each bullet scream in slow motion looking for their victim. It feels like a nightmare I can't wake up from. I'm bleeding from a bullet shot to the stomach. I feel the burning of the bullet inside. I hear screams from frightened women, and yells from men dying. It's a yell I never want to hear again. I can sense the evil and death in the dark moonless night. Bullets whiz by so close I can feel them as they pass me by. It's nothing like the movies. When these bullets hit, there is no turning back. I find my ranfla, get in and hit the gas, almost forgetting to turn the headlights on. I can't believe I'm shot. I don't want to believe it. Deep down inside I know I had it coming.

Paragraph 2

I reach into the backseat to make sure my camcorder I bought in Mexico is still there. I don't have much time, but there is so much I want to say. I drive toward the country, looking for a place to park. I know that if I go to the hospital, I'll go to la pinta for life. And that is no way for my story to end. I finally pull into an old abandoned barn. There's nobody in sight as I slowly step out, holding my wound with one hand. Blood is on my shirt, my hands and steering wheel. I reach into the back seat and pull out my bag with blank video tapes and camcorder. I can hardly stand the paralyzing pain in my abdomen with each step I take. As I walk towards the back of the barn I notice a small room. I quickly glance around and see a small kerosene lamp and a sink. I check and there is enough fuel to illuminate the small room. I light the wick with my lighter. I let the sink run for a few minutes until the water runs clear.
found it