SINsual SINsations 4...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
i was going for an s&m look...everyone 1st thinks of satin and silk when it comes to r&b style mixtapes and i wanted to go for a lil more hard core & rough approach to this one since it comes w/ a screwed & chopped disc and let the sexiness of the b&w pic stand out...

and its also in reference to car culture w/ gator seats and fucking a gal in ya back seat...

also the gator kinda reminds me of snake skin a lil and the serpent reminds me of sin as well...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^INTERESTIN'. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I THOUgHT WHEN I SEEN IT. I FIgURED SNAKE SKIN MEANT THE SERPENT. SO WHO YOU KNOW gOT gATOR SEATS? I ONLY SEEN SHOES, BELTS, PURSES, AND WALLETS WITH gATOR SKIN.

Mar 17, 2007
Great work Tosin! The final layout came out nicely, and ya did a great job of explaining why you did what you did, a lot of designers would of just said 'cause it looked good' but you really put thought into your work, so it makes it ever greater to see the work and hear an explanation of it...