Sinna Row (Tre Sins) Doe Boi (Street Life Cartel) "GUTTA SHIT" comin soon.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2007
another classic coming..LUV Gon Get It Ent Presents Doe Boi - Hurtin Feelins (2012) that track 05.Doe Boi - Good Weed Ft,Red is tha shiiit!!Cant wait for this new one ..and about SLC group album any new coming??

May 26, 2004
priciate it mane... we workin... you seen that video for "GOOD WEED"? Red gon' be all over the new projects... n' Villain gettin out next month n' T Nitty movin back up here to NAP so it jus might be a chance for a new SLC album i'll keep ya posted. hit me up on FB www.facebook.com/DoeBoiDillinger or on twitter B @beardgroomig 317 for the updates.

Feb 7, 2007
priciate it mane... we workin... you seen that video for "GOOD WEED"? Red gon' be all over the new projects... n' Villain gettin out next month n' T Nitty movin back up here to NAP so it jus might be a chance for a new SLC album i'll keep ya posted. hit me up on FB www.facebook.com/DoeBoiDillinger or on twitter B @beardgroomig 317 for the updates.
yeap DOE i check the VIDEO...really dope mane..u need more videos hehehe...thanks for the fb and twitter..im on that blog sin it up..alwayz checkin news about u and all indiana and chi town rap!
much luv and respect from Brazil..im alwayz down to support your work..need to get more Ogz..
peace and GOd Bless