Since This Is A Major Topic Right Now READ THIS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2003
i agree with daddy rich's post so i'm gonna add to it and put my opinion on this whole thing out there. we are lucky whether u r a fan, producer, artist, or work in the music industry. we can network and conversate and learn about rap and rappers from the bay on here. i especially like this site cuz there's some cool foks on here and i learn a lot about the music industry and get to talk to rappers that i've grown up listening to. also, i don't have too many friends that know bay area rap and the history of it like i do so i get to talk about it on here. if it wasn't for this site i would have no idea who most of these new rappers were.

there's so many rappers that i am a fan of that post here but not as often as they should because of the hating going on: JT, Cellski, black c, taydatay, big rich, killa tay, frontline and balance, equipto, sean t, errelevent, mistah fab etc etc etc.

it fuckin pisses me off how people talk shit to these rappers. one specific example i remember was when STICKY GREEN was talkin shit to cellski for no reason. cellski was postin up his schedule on what he was going to be doing and sticky said something along the lines of we don't need to know your fuckin schedule. if cellski was from oakland sticky probably wouldn't have said that lol. that shit is unnecessary! he could've just not posted or something. wtf.

i'm guilty myself of talkin shit to certain artists but that's only when they're talkin shit or i don't agree with something they're doing. i've been here for a little over a year now and it's gotten worse than the way it started. before it was users talkin shit to users but now it's users talkin shit to artists. i'd much rather talk shit to users cuz most of the time it's not serious anyways. where u at truazn, what do u go by now? lol

i know some other folks are feelin me here especially the fans on this board, what's your opinion on this?

Aug 7, 2003
lol, i didnt know this was this kinda post

from the topic, but this is true. i mean these rappers takin they own time to do shit and sit on a computer and try to communicate with they fans, how many other places do that, i mean you see jay-z on message boards, you see nelly and shit on message boards. these rappers want to talk to they fans and everyone wanna come to this site to hear about the music and the artists shit. like what new cds are they droppin, what they are doing so when a artist tells them what they have in the works what is the point of talkin bad about them. i mean why you come here to learn about them and then knock there hustle. i makes me kinda mad i mean this shit (a computer) is a learnin tool. people use it the wrong way and they allowed to but dont be mad when your fav rappers dont wanna go on here and post. like everyone wants mac dre to join on here, you know how many kids will talk shit about him and his music. have respesct for the people tryin to do shit.

Apr 23, 2003
TheBayIsTheSco said:

i'm guilty myself of talkin shit to certain artists but that's only when they're talkin shit or i don't agree with something they're doing.

yeah.... like when you was hatin on Pat Rich cuz he's white & from the burbs or whatever.. saying he's the next kobe soz..

dude.. you amaze me.. you're trying so hard to copy what other people are doing, posting, saying.. .. why don't you just be a fan of the music and stop switchin sides like a confused bitch. get a mind of your own.

Jan 20, 2003
Re: Re: Since This Is A Major Topic Right Now READ THIS!!!!!

Jason_Haft said:
yeah.... like when you was hatin on Pat Rich cuz he's white & from the burbs or whatever.. saying he's the next kobe soz..

dude.. you amaze me.. you're trying so hard to copy what other people are doing, posting, saying.. .. why don't you just be a fan of the music and stop switchin sides like a confused bitch. get a mind of your own.
nobody is listening to your bitchass so quit the internet tough guy act! i was confused about pat rich saying all that ghettoass shit when he was from sebastopol! i don't know why that's so hard to understand. i talk shit to fakeass artists like u who are just flooding the market with BULLSHIT!! rappers like u r just simply taking away sales from the guys that used to sell 60,000 easily. i was talking about how the BIGGER artists on here don't post as much or at all anymore cuz of the shit like sticky green would say! leave at that and quit making songs about users on the internet! that's part of the reason why yall are garbage as fuck. nobody wants to hear that shit.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Naw seriously..I feel what you saying BayIstheSco but whether we like it or not..this is a forum which is free to anyone who registers...and they are free to post whatever they want...*the lovely creation of the internet....i think the board has jus got negative cuz people jus boread and stuff...things are not as poppin' as before...I been on this board for a few years now..back when it was OG...and I seen it change dramatically...I mean we got the good...people sharing songs with people, new artist letting us hear and critique their stuff, old artists keepin us up to date on their new stuff coming out...etc...then you got the bad..people hating on each other for no reason, starting shit with the city claiming gang affliation stuff, internet thuggin, posting stupid bullshit questions...granted none of us totally agree with what someone says...but its the USA...freedom of speech..we got the right to say what we feel about stuff...so if not for the negative with the positive this board IMO would be pretty boring...jus my 2cents...

Jan 20, 2003
jason haft: this thread isn't about u so quit changin shit around. like i said i hate when people from nice areas claim they're livin dangerously. i'm not hatin on u cuz u aren't that tight, i'm stating my opinion cuz u fuckin suck!! like i said after all the threads u post up about your album and how we can dl it for free nobody wants to hear your shit so i'm stating my opinion on u in a brutally honest way. u do nothing but talk shit and wait to jump on someone but really quit actin like u run shit and i doubt that there's one copy left of your album at whatever store u said it was! LOL. i didn't say shit about it on your thread until u started runnin your mouth again. if i was hating i would've been talkin shit on that thread that u posted up that u had to up so people could see it even though they didn't give a fuck.

Apr 23, 2003
you're right.... it wasn't about me.. it was about you copying what other people have already said..

it was about you stating that you're guilty of hating..

now you're turning it against me to not look dumb but it's too late.

but hey.. you keep writing paragraphs filled with hate.. it's funny how easily i get under your skin kenny.

edit* i just noticed how much you're on my nuts.. you peeped my thread about my album? why? you hate me right? why even worry..? & yeah.. you prolly downloaded my album like the 200 others that hit up my soundclick site that day so yeah..

you're a fool.. get over it groupie.. you were dead in the "Impersonations thread" and i killed you in this.. like i said.. get a mind..

peace.

Jan 20, 2003
Jason_Haft said:
you're right.... it wasn't about me.. it was about you copying what other people have already said..

it was about you stating that you're guilty of hating..

now you're turning it against me to not look dumb but it's too late.

but hey.. you keep writing paragraphs filled with hate.. it's funny how easily i get under your skin kenny.

edit* i just noticed how much you're on my nuts.. you peeped my thread about my album? why? you hate me right? why even worry..? & yeah.. you prolly downloaded my album like the 200 others that hit up my soundclick site that day so yeah..

you're a fool.. get over it groupie.. you were dead in the "Impersonations thread" and i killed you in this.. like i said.. get a mind..

peace.
is this why u post, to have little contests about who can make who look dumber? if i needed someone annalyzing every little thing that i wrote then i would call my communications professor or something. lol. i don't need to keep responding cuz it's pointless and way off subject once again. we don't even fuckin know each other so how can u actually make me look stupid when u don't know shit about me. u quote a couple lines from me and over annalyze it. "get a mind" WOW. i could sit here and quote all the stupid shit that u said but i got more important things to do like sleep to get ready for a long fuckin day. i rather type a response to your stupidass post for 3 minutes than brainstorm and think of "how u can get me to look stupid". get on with your life and "get a real job rappin don't pay the rent"!!!!

and by the way this post is all about the BIG rappers leaving this site and not posting as frequently, not about jason haft and lil coner's new song about hackers and internet thugs.

Apr 23, 2003
well.. just to let you know.. i own a business in the bay, own a house here in vegas, got a job paying my mortgage, doing shows on the side cuz hip hop is a hobby and i'm not on that song with lil coner..

but hey.. keep hating.. it just makes you look stupid.