since its been dry here....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dont get me wrong, being a raided fan you must have patience, so i know us true fans can bare with the wait.....EVEN THO ITS KILLIN ME!!!!!!!

ok, back to normal mode.

its hard thinkin of a new subject here cuz we damn near touched on everything from who got us on to raided, how long, fav. track, who we like to see featured, an so on.

but how about this, what would you like to see on the album cover? yes, we dont even know the name, but what would you have on there? what would you wanna see on the booklet on the inside? what kinda design would you wanna see on the cd?

me? i dunno, but the cd has to be something that stands out ya smell?

Sep 5, 2003
For the Cover...I'd say somethin he stands for, like maybe a symbol on it or somethin n him in/on it and have it stand out n shit, inside the booklet if it had one I'd like ta see some shoutouts n maybe a pic of him we havent seen yet, theres a lot of other shit but nuttin's comin straight ta the dome right now...

Jun 24, 2003
How bout a Pic of his blocc. With his symbol on it. Or like homie said a pic we havent seen yet. But whut ever it is I cant wait for it

May 13, 2002
AT THIS POINT IM JUST ANTICIPATIN THE NEW MATERIAL.....

X SEEMS TO KEEP HIS COVERS SIMPLE AN TO THE POINT

THEY ALL BEEN TIGHT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER