SINCE I GOT SO MANY HATERS HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just PayPal'd that $175 for that VIP pass to the official WCM BBQ Snakegang @Snakegang , please let me know when you ship it out i can't wait

I can't wait to kick it at C-Bo's table im about to bring some peach ciroc and strawberry fanta

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Just PayPal'd that $175 for that VIP pass to the official WCM BBQ Snakegang @Snakegang , please let me know when you ship it out i can't wait

I can't wait to kick it at C-Bo's table im about to bring some peach ciroc and strawberry fanta

Just talked to bo and tay and that should be cool. Tay doesn't like beer or homo liquor so please keep that in mind. Parking passes will be $55 non-refundable just PayPal that to the same account please.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just talked to bo and tay and that should be cool. Tay doesn't like beer or homo liquor so please keep that in mind. Parking passes will be $55 non-refundable just PayPal that to the same account please.
Oh shit maybe i should bring some tangueray gin and orange juice instead i heard that's pretty gangsta. Lol @ parking passes you think im that dumb? Im not falling for that, event parking is always a scam; ill have my mom drop me off.

Also is it cool if i bring some swisher sweet cigarillos and some marijuana? I got a solid plug on some super potent 8% thc "super purple skunk" weed only $25 a gram if anyone else wants to put up on a couple gams with me, we can roll a fatty blunt

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Yo Tay how come the mob never busted a grape on king kavio? yall wasn't scared was ya?
HE DISAPPEARED AND HIS ISSUE WAS REALLY WITH BO OVER A BITCH SO I TRIED TO STAY OUT OF IT UNTIL HE CAME ON HERE TALKIN CRAZY. WE CAUGHT HIM MAKING FAKE PROFILES AND REPLYIN ON HIS OWN COMMENTS AND TALKING IN THIRD PERSON AND IT DONT GET MUCH CORNIER THAN THAT.
SOMETIMES IF U DONT GIVE A SNAKE ANYTHING TO CLING ON THEY JUST SLITHER AWAY TO WHERE THEY KNOW THEY GONE BE SAFE SO I IGNORE CERTAIN FUCCERY. THAT DUDE HAD SOME PIMP MONEY BUT THATS JUST MANMADE PAPER TO A NIGGA LIKE ME AND I GET MINES TOO

Last edited: