Sin Cara suspended

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Transcript of the Sin Cara Interview That Got Pulled
Posted by Larry Csonka on 07.22.2011

Read for yourself…

- Here is the interview from The Record that Sin Cara did about his WWE suspension. Credit goes to Billy Krotchsen and Pwinsider.com

The Record: Are you surprised by this situation?

Sin Cara: Why did they suspend me? They haven't told me anything.

Record: How did you find out?

Cara: I found out just now.

Record: What do you think happened? You're one of the guys who has had a lot of success there.

Cara: I'm going to talk to them to find out what's going on because they told me [wait] until tomorrow.

Record: You're talking with them tomorrow to clear this up? How has this affected you?

Cara: Well yeah, they haven't told me anything bad. This hasn't affected me because they would have told me something.

Record: Why did they suspend you?

Cara: I don't know. What happened is I have pain and I injected something, I think it caused the test to be positive, they didn't tell me anything. Supposedly steroids but lots of medications have steroids.

Record: What body part did you inject? Is this some type of injury?

Cara: It's an injection I normally get in Mexico.

Record: Oh so something you've done previously? What body part?

Cara: My knee.

Record: The same one that's been giving you small problems here and there?

Cara: Yes.

Record: So you're going to meet them and get more information.

Cara: Yes.

Record: Do you have a date on when you'll be back?

Cara: No, like I said they haven't told me anything, I just found out but I'd like to know. They told me not to worry about anything, nothing is going on, that we'd talk tomorrow, that's all they told me. I think until I talk to them tomorrow I'll know what's going on.

Record: Do you have a message for your fans?

Cara: Thanks for their support, the fans know I'm not a drug addict, much less am I taking anything. I'm not sure what happened, it looks like it was from the medication, let's wait and see what happens. Because my body doesn't really look like it's on steroids, If this were a drug thing they would have fired me. I've very grateful for the public's support and we'll wait and see what happens.

NOTE FROM BILLY: Interesting to note that the actual article quoted Cara as stating that the company told him there would be a suspension due to the politics of the company, but Cara actually never stated that in the audio, so the newspaper may have added that in on their own. Cara did not state that at any point in the audio of the interview.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah because the 2nd in command at WWE would set up his new hire for failure, right? Now he can be a huge star off TV. Good prediction man. lol

Vince did it for decades and happen to get away with it for so long.

u know damn well vince, triple, cena are still on roids they have a method to keep it low. thats why they do the test in a pattern and apparently sin cara shot up on his own time secretly out of pattern since he a fuck up and playing dumb about it now. dude fucks up a move somehow in every one his wwe matches. they can easily replace him since hes masked and not that much of a physical specimen all they gotta do is get another lucha dor wrestler(or some fool from home depot looking for work jp) and let him wear sin caras mask and gear like they use to do with doinkthe clown, max moon, suicide,conquisdors, orient express kato

Nov 14, 2002
Vince did it for decades and happen to get away with it for so long.

u know damn well vince, triple, cena are still on roids they have a method to keep it low. thats why they do the test in a pattern and apparently sin cara shot up on his own time secretly out of pattern since he a fuck up and playing dumb about it now. dude fucks up a move somehow in every one his wwe matches. they can easily replace him since hes masked and not that much of a physical specimen all they gotta do is get another lucha dor wrestler(or some fool from home depot looking for work jp) and let him wear sin caras mask and gear like they use to do with doinkthe clown, max moon, suicide,conquisdors, orient express kato
You're pretty stupid.

May 4, 2002
Sin Cara To Return To WWE TV On Next Week's SmackDown?
by Matt Boone
August 05, 2011

Currently suspended WWE Superstar Sin Cara is featured in advertisements for next week's WWE SmackDown television show.

Sin Cara, who is serving his 30 day suspension for his first WWE Wellness Policy violation, is featured in television commercials during SmackDown this week in Australia (which has already aired) with the commercial stating he will return on next week's SmackDown.

For what it's worth, Sin Cara is not advertised on the official WWE website for the SmackDown taping this coming Tuesday.

Nov 14, 2002
Now shut the fuck up and take your weird square fat funky trailor park ass to cmpunk.com or technine.net groupie boy.
How abouts I stroll over to Steviewonder.org and stomp some blind muhfuckas with my weird square fat funky trailer park meatfists?

Feb 8, 2003
they can easily replace him since hes masked and not that much of a physical specimen all they gotta do is get another lucha dor wrestler(or some fool from home depot looking for work jp) and let him wear sin caras mask and gear like they use to do with doinkthe clown, max moon, suicide,conquisdors, orient express kato
and thats exactly what wwe did.

Photo of the fake Sin Cara from Smackdown
Posted by Lassen Balboa on 08/10/2011 at 04:51 PM

Sin Cara returned to WWE Smackdown this week but it was FCW star Hunico under the mask since Mistico is still under suspension.

May 6, 2009
Feb 8, 2003
May 6, 2009
thing is why are they so eager to replace him for now and not wait the suspension out its bc they gonna do like they did with doink and max moon. have mistco and the other dude play him bc obviously they dont have full hope in mistico bc he always be fucking up moves.
Surprising too because that's supposedly HHH pet project. I dont know, me personally, I think Sin Cara is dope. I mean, usually high flyers do tend to botch moves here and there. RVD always did it, and I even watched a newer botchamania where AJ Styles (TNA fans' god of wrestling), had a match with Daniels botching shit right and left. Like I said though, that's just me and my opinion on Sin Cara, I like him.

Feb 8, 2003
look below.

WWE > Update on Future of Sin Cara and WWE Concerns
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/11/2011 at 08:35 PM

- Super Luchas is reporting that Mistico has left WWE and Hunico was told he would be working as Sin Cara at the WWE Mexico tapings in October.

Sources are claiming two different stories. One, that Hunico will play Sin Cara until the original Cara can return and then they will feud. The other is that Mistico is not being brought back after all and Hunico will remain as Sin Cara.

There are people within WWE, and that work with WWE on promotions, that are waiting for a final word from company officials on the future of the Sin Cara character going forward. They are worried that the new person playing Sin Cara will be pushed and not get over like Mistico. If they merchandise him for big plans down the line, it could turn out that they have backed a dud.

Within Mexico, people are worried that fans will see the new Sin Cara as a fraud. Many of WWE's licensees saw huge money in Sin Cara merchandise aimed at the Mexican market.

Feb 8, 2003
Surprising too because that's supposedly HHH pet project. I dont know, me personally, I think Sin Cara is dope. I mean, usually high flyers do tend to botch moves here and there. RVD always did it, and I even watched a newer botchamania where AJ Styles (TNA fans' god of wrestling), had a match with Daniels botching shit right and left. Like I said though, that's just me and my opinion on Sin Cara, I like him.

remember though "sin cara" character is HHH pet project not necassary the person mistico thats why they changed his name. i liked sin cara too but something not going right bc sin cara vs sin cara would be the gayest and pointless story line ever and will ruin that character. This new dude better be quick and talented in the ring.

May 6, 2009
remember though "sin cara" character is HHH pet project not necassary the person mistico thats why they changed his name. i liked sin cara too but something not going right bc sin cara vs sin cara would be the gayest and pointless story line ever and will ruin that character. This new dude better be quick and talented in the ring.
They did that Undertaker vs Fake Undertaker shit years and years ago though. But I feel you. I just think it would be gay to use a new guy as Sin Cara.

Feb 8, 2003
They did that Undertaker vs Fake Undertaker shit years and years ago though. But I feel you. I just think it would be gay to use a new guy as Sin Cara.
True

but difference is taker vs take storyline was they never done a storyline like that before in wwf/wwe and taker was already over then and had a successful run and was envolving. it was one in a lifetime type things. i remember they tried it with kane and ended up axing it in few weeks.