Silkk The Shocker featuring Master P and Destiny's Child-Just Straight With Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Tic Tock said:
Charge It 2 Da Game was one of the better No Limit releases. "Give Me The World" is the shit! I still bump that shit every once in a while.
Yup. My favorite Silkk CD is still THE SHOCKER (mostly for the production, which was just hard as fuck...sue me), but CHARGE IT 2 DA GAME brings back memories of when No Limit was still putting out decent-to-excellent CDs (C-Murder's LIFE OR DEATH, Fiend's THERE'S ONE IN EVERY FAMILY, Soulja Slim's GIVE IT 2 EM RAW, etc.).

PEACE!

Feb 28, 2004
hmm, my favorite Silk the Shocker was Charge it to the game, but I like Made Man slightly better both was good though.

Speaking of I must have been out of the loop when is this "new" Shocker coming out?

Jan 27, 2004
LDogg said:
hmm, my favorite Silk the Shocker was Charge it to the game, but I like Made Man slightly better both was good though.

Speaking of I must have been out of the loop when is this "new" Shocker coming out?
who cares? none of yall think he raps off beat? he has no flow! yukmouth would kill him.....

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
707 loc said:
none of yall think he raps off beat?
yeah I do but I still used to like some of his songs. I never really gave Charge It 2 The Game much of a chance when I bought it. I always liked Just Be Straight With Me because of Master P and I like the hook and the beat.