SILICON VALLEY FOOTBALL CLASSIC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
v tec said:
and its just cuz fresnos an small town we kant get no propes in this bitch fuck that david carrs the real hiesmen, and eat dick if you dont like it..........

it has nothing to do with being a small town....

...and david carr is in the NFL..how he gonna win the heisman?

May 9, 2002
v tec said:
you know what i sayin its those big wallet punk ass bussness men out there sayin fresno ant shit so they give us fucked up ass bowl games and shitty ass rep.

i don't think that anyone is trying to really put the WAC down....but more of, in it's place

...i give props to anyone out there playin college ball ...even if it's a smaller conference...or school...even division 2.....

but as far as a national powerhouse perspective..the WAC..and i'm talking about NO TEAM in the WAC.....can compete (ON A CONSISTENT BASIS) with much of the schools from the SEC, Big 10, even the Big 12....

ya'll cool....but just don't get over ya head really..and then everything is straight...

..can Fresno St. beat GT?..yea, they "can" .....but...we all know about the ACC and football ..haha...

May 9, 2002
v tec said:
JUST POINTIN OUT BEING IN THE WAC MEANS SHIT THEY BEAT "THE HIGHER POWERS" BEFORE AND WILL DO IT AGAIN, DONT COUNT OUT THE LIL GUY.
as i said..it must be CONSISTENT..if you threw fresno st. into the SEC for a year, they would be horrible every year.

or in the Big 10

or in the Big 12

May 9, 2002
v tec said:
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. WHEN WE WERE PLAYIN GAMES LIKE THAT WE ONLY LOST 2 GAMES ..... AND THOSE TWO GAME SAY IT ALL? FUCK THAT.
i'm not sure the "2 games" your talking about..if you are talking about the 2 losses you had last year after being ranked....then don't forget about your loss to michigan st. as well....(Big 10)

...if you honestly don't follow college football on a NATIONAL level..then I can see how you don't understand.....

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

as i said..it must be CONSISTENT..if you threw fresno st. into the SEC for a year, they would be horrible every year.

or in the Big 10

or in the Big 12
True, but you have to take into consideration, they would have alot better scouting if they were in that conference.

Did you see Boise State today? 11-1 and only a 15th rank, then they just beat the shit out of Iowa State. WAC teams CONSISTANTLY beat theselves, just the same way as every other conference. But every other conference has alot more creditability, therefore boosting them for the wins, and not killing them so much when they lose. The WAC is not a powerhouse, just highly under-rated, as well as alot of teams in it. Lets just wait till next year, FSU will have 4-5 ranked teams in the schedule.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Nitro GH said:

Did you see Boise State today? 11-1 and only a 15th rank, then they just beat the shit out of Iowa State. WAC teams CONSISTANTLY beat theselves, just the same way as every other conference. But every other conference has alot more creditability, therefore boosting them for the wins, and not killing them so much when they lose. The WAC is not a powerhouse, just highly under-rated, as well as alot of teams in it. Lets just wait till next year, FSU will have 4-5 ranked teams in the schedule.
I like watching WAC teams and give them props for playing some powerhouse schools but on the real....Iowa State is fuckin garbage, they finished the season 7-7....Boise state is 11-1...they should beat the shit outta them. Iowa State started out good, but check out their last 7 games....they finished 1-6 in the last 7, lost their last 4 games and their only win during that time was against Missouri, shit they even lost to Uconn by 17 and Uconn is horrible

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i would hope so....Tech had 6 turnovers....props to Fresno State for finally winning a bowl game...its been a minute

I have a question on the real though....what is it with all the WAC teams playing their games at home or in their home city?
I might be wrong cuz I dont know that area out there but wasnt that in Fresno States home city....I know Boise State and Hawaii played at home also

Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
I like watching WAC teams and give them props for playing some powerhouse schools but on the real....Iowa State is fuckin garbage, they finished the season 7-7....Boise state is 11-1...they should beat the shit outta them. Iowa State started out good, but check out their last 7 games....they finished 1-6 in the last 7, lost their last 4 games and their only win during that time was against Missouri, shit they even lost to Uconn by 17 and Uconn is horrible
Thats exactly what im saying. Not saying that there tight because they beat Iowa State, they should have and did. Im just saying, WHY IN THE FUCK did they play them? ranked 15th in the nation, only lost 1 game all year (without there starting QB) averaged over 50ppg, and they get an unranked team who fuckin blew the last games of there season, thats bullshit. Even the comentator said, "If Miami came into this blue turf they would lose".

As for the games being played at Hawaii and such, I think Hawaii completely funded the bowl game, therefore getting the game played at Hawaii. Fresno's game was played in San Jose. Its a bowl game that almost didnt happen, they were barley able to come up with the funds. Not sure about the Boise St. game, maybe it went something like "Hey were going to fuck you guys over in the bowl game by giving you a shitty team, but you can play them on your blue turf, is that OK?".

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol....good shit Nitro

yeah that is fucked up that they got stuck playing Iowa State....thats kinda how Kansas State felt by having to play Arizona State....I think K State was ranked 5th in the BCS and played an unranked school.....they fucked around and almost lost though but I know there was a lot of talk by K State about how they were disappointed that they werent playing a team with more clout. I think it all boils down to reputation and money in the long haul....thats why a team like Boise State gets screwed, they dont have a history of bowl games for the most part so no bowl commitee will take a chance on them cuz they dont know how their fans will travel or something along those lines....kinda fucked up but its been like that for years and probably aint gonna change