SikIndividouh Solo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Will it ever happen?

Im still waiten for that MAJA CD advertised in my copy of 1990-Hate to drop...

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Majas an artist bro'.... he aint focusing on music.... that nigga said himself he 10x tighter at what he does now, then he is at rappin....rapping aint paying bills for that nig or his family... he prolly made more in a month of graphics then he has his whole time rappin....maja's hot on the graphics....dont expect that to stop for an album

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
R0YALTY said:
Majas an artist bro'.... he aint focusing on music.... that nigga said himself he 10x tighter at what he does now, then he is at rappin....rapping aint paying bills for that nig or his family... he prolly made more in a month of graphics then he has his whole time rappin....maja's hot on the graphics....dont expect that to stop for an album
Damn...You got alot of good points right there mane..

www.essqubed.com on the rise..

You cant deny it tho that Mr.Maja is one of the dopest to eva touch the mic.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Not the "Savotage" cover...sick.

I appreciate the bit of appreciation but as Drawmuh stated, I'm much more content in doing other things such as graphics...things I can share with my kids...things I can share with anyone. I was an artist far before a rapper & I find much more pleasure in doing that. Rapping WAS fun when it wasn't all business & politics. I can't share my rap skills with my family, nor would I want to. It is not really me anymore anyhow. I'm not runnin' in the streets with straps (I've officially sold my last one) or servin' smokers so in order for me to really keep it real nowadays I'd have to talk about how I'm changing diapers or spending time with my wife. Shoot this...sell that...been there done that...& it is played out. There are too many garbage rappers that clutter the market anyhow & I don't have the time or the energy to promote & do all of the 1001 things that come with being a rapper.

Thanks for the interest nonetheless.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
I feel all the things you said Sik. I'd still love to hear a solo album, no matter what the content was you were speakin' on. The delivery and intelligence that you spill when you rap is the main thing I'm feelin' about the way you spit anyway, not the strap stories. You're probably the only dude I know that could come tight if you did rap about diaper changin'. I wish you the best in all the things you aspire to do though. You are one talented human homie......

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
^^ Thanks Cranky...I actually have a song I've written titled "Role Reversal" that is some deep material. I talk about everything from my dad dying in front of my face to the birth of my kids...some realism. I WILL be laying that down sometime or another.

"I'm now a young bastard...shove the blame off on cancer / still won't go into UCSF...cause I'll put doctor bow-tie to his death / invalid prognosis...7 years ago I'm still on pills for psycosis / afraid to sleep like Iraqi soldiers / cause i know before it started my war was over"
- Role Reversal

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
What about a Sik EP?? I heard some unreleased audio over the phone the other day, and it knocked my fuckin' socks off. I'd be hella happy just to hear a 5 track rough mix CD-r.......

Apr 25, 2002
^Thats what Im sayin...I know you gotta have some some qaulity shit layin in the archieves..And I know plenty of folx are feelin your shit enough to buy it..
What happened to that Dr Sik & Mr Sane project?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
What cuts did you lay a ball of earwax too Crankenstein?

Yeah Mr.E I got a few things that I consider heated material but in all honesty I don't think it will put a dent in the rap game so I'm not even trippin'. I dunno, I'm kind of like that...I'd rather it be like the old days when I'd run around with a cassette tape full of material lettin' everyone dub whatever just because I knew they wanted to break the rewind button while my stuff is creekin' while they tweakin'.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
Let me dub that cassette man......

I don't know what the tracks were called. I just remember one cut saying something about "Stamp you out like a campfire". It was hard to hear 'em over the phone. But they sounded sick as fuck nonetheless.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
LMAO...he said "shmooze"...

"call you out like an umpire...haunt you in the night like a vampire // stomp you out like a campfire...blow yo dome like a bald tire"

Another one of my famous unfinished songs.

T-Willis...lets say I get a dub of that old school 2 Short-type beat?

8 song EP:
1. Frozen Emotions
2. Steel Bones
3. Deep Affiliations
4. Self-Destruct
5. Doomed
6. Role Reversal
7. High Strung
8. Hoggwash

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
Is that a tentative EP tracklisting right there??? Damn, that'd be so fuckin' sick. So what cut are those lyrics from? I want to hear Hot Head......

A

All Out HOGG

I thought i was buying that frozen emotions track from drawmuh...HHHmmm

Never heard your verse on that beat thou...

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
SikIndividuoh said:
That's not even the OG beat & I never gave clearance for purchase of any of the aforementioned...looks like Drawmuh will get a visit from me about that.

Regards
I could be wrong but remember what I toldya bout MD's Lexicon...86'd. Try to open frozenemotions.wrk and them blue trax wont be blue no moe if you know what I mean.