SIGS AND AVATARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
you can hook me up if you want, my screen name is what it is but i dont smoke no more (yes, its true, i cant believe it either) so nothing to do with weed, it may give me temptations..

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
bombsac send me a pm with some ideas of what your lookin for.

likwid i made my sig as well as sigs and banners for other members of other forums from suprnova.org, gmfullsize.com and photoshopchop.com. wino can vouge for me bout my skills. ill get a page up on photobucket and stick up some of my stuff to show. i do alot of work with automotive chopping but am capable of a whole range of shit.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
aight i said i would post up some shit so here is a few peices.

these are a few banners i made for the suprnova site:

here is a desktop i made for my friend matt. hes owner of shakka clothing:

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
and if needed i have the originals for the silvia and for the civic. for comparison purposes. the others were made from scratch. and again if anyone needs anything just hit me up in a pm.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
well it was for a contest i entered into for cash. we all started with the same picture and then we submitted our versions. they were all voted on and then a winner was picked. unfortunetely i got 4th. there are some real badass people that know how to use photoshop.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Evil Jesus said:
im pimp with photoshop so if anyone wants a sig or an avatar just give me a holla. peace
Yea mane I can say first hand you know what the your doin with that Photoshop thing. I've seen you throw some shit together that blew me the fuck away.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
wino said:
Yea mane I can say first hand you know what the your doin with that Photoshop thing. I've seen you throw some shit together that blew me the fuck away.
haha thanks homie. i got something in the works for you right now..