Sig bet-Whiners vs Detroit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I am willing to sacrafice my precious signature in a wager.I realize you Whiner fans don't have much to rooty toot toot for,now that the Midgets are done,and the 9ers season is basically over.I am going to take Detroit over the Niners.This shits a lock for the Almighty Niners.Detroit has'nt won on the road in ages,and I'm sick of knowing Tone the 1-3 is having a horrible time tailgating by his loansome,so let's make a bet!!
1 picture 500x500 for 2 weeks,no graphic homo shit.

Yes,I think the Lions are a better team right now.Seriously.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahaah!! Damn no whiner fan responses!! Good shit bammer!!! Damn all that talk about superbowl, and now yall scurred to bet on your gay squad against the lowly Lions!! Hahaha!! I actually picked these gays again cause it is lowly detroit, but well see!! Regardless you fols were scurred to do a sig bet against the Lions!! Thats funny!! Hahahah!! Yo bammer..... you....GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Games about to start. I would like to add there is to be no gimmicks in the sig. So whatever picture I select, you can't add text above it or edit it the image with anything relating to the picture itself.

Apr 25, 2002
you shoulda put this up dayz ago you stupid bitch. not too many people aside from czar are online on sunday morning. and you still continue to talk shit while your sorry squad is worse than ourz. bitch please....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
you shoulda put this up dayz ago you stupid bitch. not too many people aside from czar are online on sunday morning. and you still continue to talk shit while your sorry squad is worse than ourz. bitch please....
Are you venting you little bitch.You are the biggest baby on here you faggot,you remind me of Sharky poo.HAHA

Hook it up Nitro,you won!!

Wet Nyghtmare,Eagles are back at .500 you goof !!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^^Hahahahhahha!! Str8 comedy shit!!! She talkin shit over a 2-3 record!! Damn thats pitiful!! I guess thats how bad it is these days for whiner fans!! Its to bad yall cant play the Bears & Detrpit everyweek!!! Hahahah!! That shit is funny!! She said " 2-3 What Now"!! Hahahahahah!!! Please stop Im laughin to hard!! Be proud of that 2-3 record!! Yall will be 2-5 after the next 2 weeks!! Book it!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U trippin Seattle is gonna tap that gay ass!! Yall cant beat good teams!! Its game over for yall come sunday!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
still talkin all that shit when 2 of your winz are from Arizona and NYJ. tha only half-decent team you fagz beat wuz NYG and you're all gung-ho about it. tha Jets are 0-4, Arizona is 1-4, and tha Giants are 2-2 so you bitchez havent beaten any good teamz either! bitch please get tha fuck out of here with your hatin asses.

May 10, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
still talkin all that shit when 2 of your winz are from Arizona and NYJ. tha only half-decent team you fagz beat wuz NYG and you're all gung-ho about it. tha Jets are 0-4, Arizona is 1-4, and tha Giants are 2-2 so you bitchez havent beaten any good teamz either! bitch please get tha fuck out of here with your hatin asses.
you're right in a sense.....but we dominated arizona...and dominated the jets.....and i realize we havent truly been tested yet....

it just strikes me as funny when nutloc starts talkin this "what now" shit after you barely beat detroit and stand at 2-3....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^ I 2nd that!!!

Anyway tone what u mean u gettin the pic for bammer, u didnt take the bet!! Unless u gettin it for nitro!! hahahah!! U was scurred mane!! GOT EM!!