Side Hustles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
i gotta plead the fifth, but i know you know what im into lol

fuck everyone on here does...i just dont wanna spew out details you know detects are always watchin, so i doubt anyone gives up their real hustle on here

on a side note, i like using old games to get cheaper new ones, that and i rarely buy new, unless its for something specific
lol exactly. I always revert back to the Sir Dyno line "If I really pulled all these jales, I wouldn't rap about it" when it comes to the online stuff.

I pretty much never buy new games, but due to some managers mistake I got like 9 or 10 PS4 and Xbox one games for 1.98 to 3.98 each. I have traded those in and almost have enough credit to get another ps4.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol exactly. I always revert back to the Sir Dyno line "If I really pulled all these jales, I wouldn't rap about it" when it comes to the online stuff.

I pretty much never buy new games, but due to some managers mistake I got like 9 or 10 PS4 and Xbox one games for 1.98 to 3.98 each. I have traded those in and almost have enough credit to get another ps4.
You probably got that manager fired and it ruined their life

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You probably got that manager fired and it ruined their life
lol with any luck j/k

I've actually done it 2 years in a row. For some reason, at that store, all of the games in the ad get marked down to clearance prices like the DVD's and Blu-Ray's do after the holidays? One of the managers was pissed about it but the other told him to do it. It wasn't a scam or anything, the manager was the one that told me about it.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
One of my side hustles is cutting trees, I bought 3 chainsaws for a good price from a crack head and the chainsaws were almost brand new when I bought them. You could make a lot of extra money cutting and trimming trees, the only thing is that it's dangerous and you could get injured if you do something stupid and you also need a work truck.

it's not a side hustle that everybody can do, because you gotta have the experience to maintain the chainsaws and you also need to sharpen the chain of the chainsaw when it goes dull. You also need those heavy duty ladders.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol with any luck j/k

I've actually done it 2 years in a row. For some reason, at that store, all of the games in the ad get marked down to clearance prices like the DVD's and Blu-Ray's do after the holidays? One of the managers was pissed about it but the other told him to do it. It wasn't a scam or anything, the manager was the one that told me about it.
Long response and its clear you don't even believe it yoursrlf lol

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
One of my side hustles is cutting trees, I bought 3 chainsaws for a good price from a crack head and the chainsaws were almost brand new when I bought them. You could make a lot of extra money cutting and trimming trees, the only thing is that it's dangerous and you could get injured if you do something stupid and you also need a work truck.

it's not a side hustle that everybody can do, because you gotta have the experience to maintain the chainsaws and you also need to sharpen the chain of the chainsaw when it goes dull. You also need those heavy duty ladders.
I would be more impressed if you did it with your cold steel voyager ese

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
one that i can talk about is trimming bud for growers....since i dont have my grow setup anymore, ive fallen back on trimming again, but i like doin it so its more or a hobby that gets me paid

Nov 11, 2006
i bought a v8 truck and a trailer, i take shit rich people don't want to the dump for like 30-40$ an hour on weekends its pretty pimpish, plus i got a functional flatscreen tv
My tio does the same shit. In Vegas in the rich ass neighborhoods like summerlin and southern highlands people be throwing away good shit all the time. He came up on 2 Bose stereos, a flat screen tv, a full Olympic weight set, new dryer and a damn near brand new dyson vacuum

Nov 11, 2006
Lmao I live in the hood where the paisas will snatch up anything. The other day I set an old microwave and some palm tree clippings by the curb and within 10 mins a paisa wit shit stacked up like 12 ft tall in the back of his S-10 pulled up and grabbed it all

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
One of my side hustles is growing my small business which is an Acquisitions & Holdings LLC. The first 3 in the pic I have to play the waiting game to foreclose on, the last one I am in the process of filing default foreclosure on and looks like the LLC will own in ~90 days. Non-improved land is not necessarily extremely lucrative, with the exception of when you are only paying a few hundred for 4-5 (sometimes 6) figure properties, which is the case here- which I'm not going to go into detail until I have a book to sell.:siccness: Something like that 5 acres residential can possibly be an apt complex or 20 houses, the commercial property can be leased out or I can do another money streamline w/ it (a couple plans in mind). The two acres can be rezoned residential and build 8 houses-depends on possible land division. Just trying to make something from nothing - time will tell. Dream, Plan, Execute.

Attachments

Last edited: