SICX!!!! THE MUSICC!!! FUCC THE CONTROVERSY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
OUT THE GATE....
IM NOT EVEN LIEING WHEN I TELL YOU CATS THAT I MISS SICX'S MUSICC AND ONLY THE MUSICC>>HIS LIFE DOINGS AINT MY CONCERN.
THAT NIGGA HAS A FLOW ALL TO HIS OWN, ITS JUST SOME RIDER SHIT AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME NEW MUSICC FROM CUZZ.
I JUST FINISHED BUMPIN IFWCT 2 TIMES STR8, NO ONE CAME TIGHTER ON THAN ALBUM THEN SICX.....UNLIKE NOWDAYS WHEN ARTIST HAVE OTHER ARTIST ON THEIR ALBUM AND GET OUTSHINED BY THEIR FEATURE.

-RAZORS AND ALCOHOL
-KILLING FIELDS
-TREMENDOUS
those were the dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NOW IM BUMPIN HIS B-SIDES FROM OTHER ALBUMS...
THAT FLOW FROM UNDERBELLY ABOUT DOC.....CAN YOU SAY GASOLINE LACED WITH C-4!!!!! DAMN!
AND PUT THAT "BETRAYED" TRACC ON AND LISTEN TO HIS FLOW......ITS SUPERSICC WITH GANGSTA-ISM.
HE RIPPS TRACCS OVER AND OVER.
SICX OUTSHINES EVERYONE THATS ON A TRACC WITH HIM....

THE CUZZ HAS MUSICAL TALENT AND if you DISAGREE...SO FUCCIN WHAT, THATS YO RIGHT. I GIVES......
FUCC THE CONTROVERSY! ITS NOT MY CONCERN.
THIS POST IS ABOUT SICX'S MUSICC AND NOTHIN MORE-
DONT FUCC IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICCMADE IF YOU HAVE IT, DROP SICX'S SHIT....DONT PARLEY.

D-LOCC
still the same 91siccness, just wit alot moe bitchesssss

Apr 25, 2002
i feel u 2 tha fullest.. he came clean as fuck on If These Walls Could Talk, my favorite is definatly On One though..

Dead 4 Life was coo, nothin special tho.

but i agree, dont bullshit wit any unreleased shit..

May 8, 2002
Siccmade would lose all credibility if they released something by Sicx now that he's been convicted. The cats at Siccmade want to get paid, they're not going to throw away their careers by releasing his tracks. End of story. Some cutlet little label might put something of his out, but i'd have serious misgivings about any person or record label that chose to associate themselves with that man.
As far as your opinion of his music, there are many people that would agree with you.
I happened to think ITWCT was garbage.

Sep 23, 2002
the only person sicx never outshined on a track wit was x-muthafuckin-raided. if they had done somethin' more current as a duo before all that shit went down. i dont think you coulda found two flame spitters like them. yea, theres hella niggas out who cant fuck wit sicx, i'll miss his music too.

its a prime example of tragic irony.

oh yea, good shit on the mickey's @d-locc

Jun 3, 2002
great post D-Locco!

I agree wit u 2 the fullest playa............

'If Theze Wallz Could Talk' iz a CLASSIC album fa'sho........That iz one of best albumz to ever drop to me. I miss that dood fa'treal.
That shit iz sad manne.........

When I heard about that comp that dropped recently [Ill-Matik]wit that long lost trac from Luni & Sicx - 'All Out Warfare', best believe I snatched up that junt wit no hesitation! Them two niggaz came nuttin' nyce. That trac alone waz worth the 15 bones I spent on that cd.....lol

I jus hope there iz sum Lynch, Sicx, & Dubb-Sak [Breadhuntaz] cutz up in the Siccmade vault.

Oh gheah, Lynch playa, if u readin' this homie, L.B.I. aint no Lynch album wit out dat nigga Sicx representin' on it.

Fuc tha contraversy!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Siccmade would lose all credibility if they released something by Sicx now that he's been convicted. The cats at Siccmade want to get paid, they're not going to throw away their careers by releasing his tracks. End of story. Some cutlet little label might put something of his out, but i'd have serious misgivings about any person or record label that chose to associate themselves with that man.
Would you say the same thing about X-Raided??
Cuz was convicted of takin someone's life...a mother with 4 seeds.

I would buy yo story if it wasnt for the fact that countless artist have been locked up and have sold records with success.

D-Locc
Still the same 91Siccness, just wit alot moe Bitchessssssss

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@Pinche
Cooooooooooooooool...oh yea...you got me with that shit in yo sig a couple days ago. I was pissed, i had to turn my pc off and open all the programs that i was working on....it was a bitcch.
In fact...i didnt even get bacc online for awhile.
now you have a warning up which is good....but im still madd at yo ass. haha

D-Locc
Still the same 91Siccness, just wit alot moe Bitchessssssss

May 22, 2002
yeah dont forget sicx's parts in other songs return of da baby killa, slow death, season of da sicc (damn that song is so fuckin sicc), indo 500, the walkin 2 my funeral remix and damn I LOVE SICX' PART ON "THATS HOW MY TRIGGA WENT!!!"

Jan 16, 2003
d-locc, i cant comment on what you typed cause tha color makes it too hard to read but sicx is one of tha tightest rappers i've ever heard regardless of what he did off tha mic, i think whatever cuts siccmade gots of him that hasn't been released they should jus throw them on new random siccmade cd's without his name on it

i can rewind sicx's parts over an over again an never get tired of hearing them, esp that one off of lokis album

Apr 26, 2002
I liked the shit him and Lynch were on back in the day on Nigga Deep.

Free Sicx and X-Raided, they should do a group album. Produced by and featring Lynch

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Sicx was the coldest artist on Siccmade behind LYNCH...I used to always listen to ITWCT...Its a shame what went down...I couldnt believe It at first.......I was listening to "Tremendous" the other day & his verses were hard...wish we could hear some new shit but Its lookin ugly...

peace fellaz

May 10, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
As far as your opinion of his music, there are many people that would agree with you.
I happened to think ITWCT was garbage.

You only hated his music after the shit popped off...dont lie buddy...id go through and dig up the threads...but i dont think i could find em...

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
BOUT SICX...

MY OPINION IS THAT SICX WAS AN IS TIGHTER THAN LYNCH...I TO THIS DAY SLUMP "I.T.W.C.T."...AN WOULD NETWERK WIT THIS CAT IF I HAD THE CHANCE...I DISSAGRE WITH WAT HE HAS DONE...BUT
HE AN ONLY HE HAS TO LIVE WITH THE CONSAQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS...I REFUSE TO JUDGE'N SICX AN THE SAME SHOULD GO WITH ALL THE OTHER CATZ... TRY'N TO JUDGE HIM..."I.T.W.C.T."IS ONE OF THE MOST SOLID LP I'VE EVER HEARD...AN WILL CONTINUE TO SHLUMP IT...THIS GO'ES TO SHOW
THAT THIS WORLD IS SICCER THAN FICCTION...THIS IS JUS MY OPINION...HOW EVER SICC IT MAYBE...SinnCerly Sinn