SICX DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
ANYBODY KNOW WAT SONG IT WAS THAT SMIGG DIRTEE DISSED SICX ON OR IS THAT SHIT RTEALLY TRUE CUZ I KNOW ON LYNCH'S SONG REDRUM HE SAY

I HEARD U NIGGAZ TALKIN SHIT ABOUT SICX,BUT IF U SEE HIM IN HIS FACE U WUD SIP ON HIS DICK

WHO WAS HE TALKIN BOUT CUZ I KNOW GANGSTA DRE DISSED SICX N LYNCH BACK ON THAT NONFIKTION ALBUM BUT I HAVENT HEARD THAT SMIGG DISS SO IF U CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE NAME

Dec 17, 2004
wats the name of the songs but i agree wit yall i dont like wat he did but his music is sick i like it anyway sicx wud murder dirtee on wax smigg wudnt have stood a chance n i never heard of Dutch nuff said bout that fo but still wanna hear them disses

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Sicx Would Murder Smigg On Wax? You Serious?

Alot Good Sicx Is Doin Behind Them Jail Bars Huh? After All Hes Comin Out With The Dopest Rhymes Possible

:dead:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
what disturbed me 2 on lokis cd sicx dissed doc saying he has a picture of docs daughter in his rap book,im suprised doc didnt smash his bitch ass for that shit..brotha lynch is all bad 2 msane told me he has a photo album FULL of 14 and 15 year old girls that they fucked..

May 30, 2006
To keep it one hunid....Smigg wouldn't/couldn't stand a chance against Sicx on Smiggs best day.....Sicx influenced Lynch and X to a extent and was on their level as far as some rap shit go......I can name about a dozen different rappers from Sac alone that are better then Smigg but prolly couldn't name a dozen in the entire rap game that is better then Sicx....Just my personal opinion.....U collect 15 of Smiggs best songs and put them on one album and it still wouldn't be better then ITWCT.