Sicx-Dead 4 Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
Could somebody please upload the inserts or inlays and back insert of the Sicx album Dead 4 Life I found the cd only in a pawn shop and just wanted to have the cover with it,THANKS......FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION.

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks alot big homie...Yea As a rapper i can respect him alot lyrically aint really to many in Sac that can get on his level, but as a man thats a different story.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I understand for those who only liked his music, but it does make you listen to him a lil differently when you hear lines like "I'm f--king yo kids instead of yo wife"...lol...you actually believe it now...

Sep 4, 2004
I understand for those who only liked his music, but it does make you listen to him a lil differently when you hear lines like "I'm f--king yo kids instead of yo wife"...lol...you actually believe it now...
Ya it does kinda make you like question things. But at the same time I listen to music for the music and not the artist personal lifes