Sickology 101 And Future Tech Releases Will Suck...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
...unless Tech N9ne starts listening to new/other music.

When an artist stops being a fan, his art dies. Put simply. Tech tours constantly. The only thing that's truly improving is his flow which he practices everyday at shows. He has no intake of fresh music that aligned with the times. Interviewers keep asking him who he's listening to and he keeps saying the same ol' artists. System of a Down, Floetry etc. Dude needs to just take two months off to simply listen to MUSIC.

He also needs someone to tell him his shit sucks sometimes. He keeps "yes men" around him. That's how a lot of emcee's fall off.

Tech better do something quick.

If K.O.D. doesn't prove this wrong then Tech will start losing core fans [that actually have intelligence] and start gaining dumb ones [that love soulja toy].
He'll break even and never get as big as he wants.

Recent work of his further validates my previous post.

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
I'ma go with this guy Heartless Insane Ghetto Hoodlum and say "MAN fuck you!"

naww all jokes aside, Tech's music is still fire and original. I see no reason to be complaining.
But I feel you on your thought about the "yes men". It kinda seems like he never throws away a part he's written or re-writes it, because some lines are just meh..he could do a lot better.
Also I feel his lyrical content has become much more agressively self-confident. don't get me wrong he always did the "fuck the haters" thing. I don't really know how to say it I hope you get what I mean.

anyways, music is still greatness so no hating in this post

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think you need to listen to some interviews from the past couple years. He's thrown out different artists, hell he was just talking about Drake in an interview from the other day.

Sep 24, 2002
well i agree with the yes men around him and their HERE too. as well as he has to be a fan to evolve. but to assume that is plain out stupid. kutt has only gotten hotter and smotther. as long as tech stays away from the producers of 101 and killer will be fine lol .
o and ya SOAD and icp and so on are all fuckin overrated. soad only had 1-3 good tracks everything else is shit. he really does need to drop that juggalo shit no matter how much hes supported by them. would he rep kkk if a klan member got pulled over and was bumping red nose? no.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
you honestly dont think he listens to music on the road? lmao!!!! music is his passion of course he is gonna listen to it as much as possible.

101 is growing on me and i think its just tech bein tech. gotta love it.

Jul 3, 2008
I think you need to listen to some interviews from the past couple years. He's thrown out different artists, hell he was just talking about Drake in an interview from the other day.
how/why do u keep up wit dudes personal life like dat??

May 31, 2007
SOAD is fucking sick IN MY OPINOIN, but the 2 newest CDs gotta go.. Rick Ruben MIGHT of been a dope producer in the past but he is no longer. He killed Metallica for a minute, SOAD, Linkin Park, slowed down Slipknot, murdered Limp Bizket... want me to go on?
There old shit is Sick to me....but to each his own

Now back on topic.. IDK, I kinda agree with the thread starter and the dude that said Tech seems hella confident. I understand whatchu mean.. Before it was Im rappin, im gettin paid so fuck watchu say.. Now it's like Im fuckin bomb, Yall cant get on my level Fuck watchu say.. I dont have a prob with that all the time, but I guess I can see where people do, and I understand what the dude was talkin about

I feel that Techs music has swayed ina different direction than the OLD stuff but I cant really put a finger on it... I guess its like anything.. Listen to WU musi its waaay different than popular rap of today... Evolution i guess..

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
I feel like he's gotten pretty stagnant. I was disappointed in Sickology. I only like the first two tracks, and Choppers 2 was also a disappointment without Twista and with Krayzie's verse basically being a summary of the dark parts of his Gemini album.