Sick Wid It Murderdog Cover & Cool Nutz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
major label artists don't even sell a couple thousand units in 90 days. Just isn't happening in this day and age. You gotta get out and get what you can. Keep grinding and hustling everyone. All I do is network, make business partners, and keep muthafuckin smashin. I think D.O.G. knows how we get down.

May 4, 2002
if your making music to make money instantly your an idiot...it takes alotta grind and hustle in order to have success....makin music for your "niggas"
dont count..or pay bills...to all my family doin just like me...we aint did nothing wrong yet!!!

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hilltop Hound said:
Check this out. Those who are being successful at this hustle called entertainment, obviously have an idea of what to do. What we need is less internet preaching and more physical action from our NW natives.
Trust me when I say we market, promote, collab, etc. But in the end, it all boils down to the fans and support from the folks in our region. Our radio stations bump the East, South, and Southwest Music because those are the folks that we are requesting on the radio (not to mention that there regions are repping them tough).
So I challenge all yall to go out there and continuosly call your local radio station and request your favorite NW artist(s). Go to as many as their shows in your vicinity as possible, add them to your top friends on myspace, cop all their albums and turn as many of your friends on to them as possible.
If you are doing that already, great! If not, are you really being supportive?
Trust me when I say that if you appear at a lot of our shows, we recognize it. We appreciate support and there is so much that becomes of the bond between the artist and loyal fans.
EXACTLY!