sick of that south shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
God damn im soo sick of hearin this shit every fuckin where, most of that shit is fuckin garbage, like shake it like a salt shaker what the fuck is is that shit? ive heard 2 songs that are decent "yeah" and "to the wall" just cuz theyre dance songs to grind with girls in the club, but other than that im soo sick of these fools gettin on screamin, shits gay

and some fools were tryin to tell me little john was the best producer ever, cut that south shit out

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i read that Lil Jon's beats are pretty easy to make...and i'm sick of hearin that shit on the radio too, but i do conisder myself a fan of Lil Jon and other shit. I'm on David Banner and you can't hate on him, he kicks real shit in his rhymes and does beats. The south has always been stronG to me, but i've never been biG on the radio and never really listen to it...so if you wanna stop hearin that shit, just stop listenin to the sorry ass radio

Mar 14, 2003
M-1 said:
i read that Lil Jon's beats are pretty easy to make...and i'm sick of hearin that shit on the radio too, but i do conisder myself a fan of Lil Jon and other shit. I'm on David Banner and you can't hate on him, he kicks real shit in his rhymes and does beats. The south has always been stronG to me, but i've never been biG on the radio and never really listen to it...so if you wanna stop hearin that shit, just stop listenin to the sorry ass radio
Preach

LOL@ listening to da radio to judge any type of music.

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
i'm sick of that same shit,but dude has been grinding for decades. he just got radio luv. them fools used to get no respect. just goes to show you want persistence can do. but they need to at least come wit new soundind beats.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Imma Say That Im Feeling The Same Way When I Hear Someone Frum The South Coming Out, But Thats Just The Singles And SHit That Have Videos And Radio Play.. I Still Bump My Old Three 6 Shit, Ska Face Al Kapone, Scarface, WIllie D, Point Blank, Gangsta Nip, Manson Family, Botany Boys, College Boys, Playa Fly, And Killa Klan Kaze..Mostly Memphis And Houston SHit Is What I Dig, But All This SHit Out The ATL Just Dont Hit To Me, I Cant Think Of ATL Artist That Dont Annoy Me, But Then Again This Is Me... That Samoanigga Sau

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on a city to city basis...Memphis is my shit, nothin bad to say about that OG scene...ATL is hittin a lot of the time as lonG as they dont cater to that radio shit IMO...and Banner will brinG jackson, i hope cuz i've some Good thinGs

Jun 25, 2002
Ya i got a cd player and i dont bump that gay shit ur right, but this a music board and i spoke my mind to see how everybody felt about that shit, guess we should just not say shit when u dont like sumthin, the board would be hella interesting.

Big ups to the south shit thats been around for awhile like 3-6 and all that shit been bumpin since days ago

but fuck the ying yang twins and all that gay shit

May 3, 2002
yea, its kinda wrong sayin fuck all this south shit.. thats like sayin fuck the bay when ur talkin about not liking E-40 or something.. but i agree Lil Jon and his folks.. Ying Yang Twinz are gettin played out..

Apr 8, 2004
I fuck's wit the South niggas like Rap-A-Lot, UGK, Mr.Pookie & Mr. Lucci, Dirty, & Fiend. Muthafuckin Lyricists. But I can't fuck wit all that Crunk ass yelling bullshit. That shit is hard to relate to up here.

Dec 25, 2003
West Coast been makin what they call "crunk" type music with hard hitting beats, etc. For years. Back in mothafuckin 92. And now they actin like Lil Jon doin somethin real musically.

You listen to Most of the shit that comes out the West its like Crunk but superior.

Lil jon shit sound like West Coast beats slowed down and put to that dirty south backwoods bubba gump shrimp ass bayou shit and played on a casio keyboard.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
M-1 said:
on a city to city basis...Memphis is my shit, nothin bad to say about that OG scene...ATL is hittin a lot of the time as lonG as they dont cater to that radio shit IMO...and Banner will brinG jackson, i hope cuz i've some Good thinGs
Yeah I Gotta Give It Up For David Banner And Mr Kamikaze Of Crooked Lettaz, Mississippi Got Heat Too..
That Samoanigga Sau

Jan 9, 2004
NoR CaL LoCC said:
God damn im soo sick of hearin this shit every fuckin where, most of that shit is fuckin garbage, like shake it like a salt shaker what the fuck is is that shit? ive heard 2 songs that are decent "yeah" and "to the wall" just cuz theyre dance songs to grind with girls in the club, but other than that im soo sick of these fools gettin on screamin, shits gay

and some fools were tryin to tell me little john was the best producer ever, cut that south shit out

I never got into it and still don't feel it.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"crunk" is from the south...there are hard ass hittin west coast beats and east coast beat...but "crunk" is from the south IMO...and yes fuck the stupid ass YinG YanG Twins, anyone see those morons on 106 and Park talkin about cartoons and shit?