SICCSPACE OR SICC BOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
but shit we have groups on here in the user CP

i'm in 1-2 groups but i didn't even realize you could do shit with them...i thought i twas some stupid shit where you're just "in a group" type of shit...can you actually post shit or what?

i think it could actually work if it was done right....lol.....

market it with royal t's faggot ass aka drawmuh the no talent rapper fake crip sucka with female eyebrows and some straight up cock suckin lips like his ex bitch hahahahaha......

people would be like, "that's that loser from that show, we should at least see what it's about."

mwahahahahahaha.......i just seen taht shit last night and was ROOLLLLLLLIN.....royal t...what a fucking gay name...went from wanna be super crip Drawmuh to sissy little metro faggot Royal T.....dude is a fraud.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Ah, there was the gay ass song about worms or whatever, then the creepy ass imma rape u texting song
oh wow...yeah, i didn't see that shit...if a thread is huge, i'll ignore it cause i dont wanna read it all to get up to speed.....

lol.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
how did you miss that? that was classic...he yells in the song like he is going too beat the shit out of the girl for not texting with him
like i siad, it was probably 10 pages long when i first saw it....99% of the time i ignore that shit rather than reading 10 pages of bullshit....or i'll just reply without reading any other opinions.....

sounds funny as hell tho.....dude must be a tard.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL, Sixx, can't believe you missed out on the "I wanna have text with you" thread, lol. Shit was hilarious. On a side note though... I've heard Mannings beats before, not bad for a stuperfuck.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LOL, Sixx, can't believe you missed out on the "I wanna have text with you" thread, lol. Shit was hilarious. On a side note though... I've heard Mannings beats before, not bad for a stuperfuck.
i miss out on shti a lot...i do'nt read a lot on here unless i see it start...i had reading 5+ pages of shit...i use to do it, but i don't have the time or energy to give a fuck that much....lol....

and what's this guy talking about ads every post? are you a retard? do you understand what myspace is? ok, yes, good...well think of the siccness version....you wouldn't be posting like this....i mean, the forum would be here obviously...but you would have a separate page to go to.....

and it was a joke anyway, LOL......nice job reading the first post smarty guy.:cheeky: