Siccness Yelp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Thanks 925. I doubt Mixerr Reviews will be on yelp anytime soon because I did not register Mixerr Reviews as a business with the City of Austin. I don't even have a building to rent space for my local business that is a news organization. Really I can't affort to rent space let alone to own an entire chunk of land. The costs to start up a business is extremely high. I don't even have money to start up a business let alone rent office space. Mixerr Reviews doesn't receive any financial backing from any big corporations or companies.
That's jus not the reality for Mixerr Reviews right now at this point. I don't have access to a lot of resources either.
in this day and age mixerr, you don't need a brick-and-mortar storefront or office in order to be a successful/viable online company/news source. just stick to finding and writing about fresh new material, and explore ways to expose different types of people to your blogs, reviews, and style of writing. the financial backing won't come until much later, just focus on getting your name known.

personally, i think if you did a youtube video series where you cooked complex and unique meals for the viewer, it would be a big hit on the siccness, and could catch on for your facebook and other various social media sites. just a thought, you could make homemade mac and cheese, or a seafood chowder

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
in this day and age mixerr, you don't need a brick-and-mortar storefront or office in order to be a successful/viable online company/news source. just stick to finding and writing about fresh new material, and explore ways to expose different types of people to your blogs, reviews, and style of writing. the financial backing won't come until much later, just focus on getting your name known.

personally, i think if you did a youtube video series where you cooked complex and unique meals for the viewer, it would be a big hit on the siccness, and could catch on for your facebook and other various social media sites. just a thought, you could make homemade mac and cheese, or a seafood chowder

Mixerr Reviews isn't on that yelp.com shit. I'm on a whole another level in the game.