SICCNESS TALENT PAYS HIS WAY - RAYDASTRAY OF THE PAIN JUNKIE'S ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
[video=youtube_share;ZPHpjhfLMIc]http://youtu.be/ZPHpjhfLMIc[/video]

siccness check my homie out he"s shitting on alot of rappers coming out now a days old and new . check the flow out

graphic designers if you want to do a dope album cover with some thought into it hit me up , be your best work you ever did ..

artist , beat makers , producers , anyone that has anything to do with real talent and growth of bay area rap wants to network hit me up . . .

TALENT PAYS HIS WAY and he's bring the talent back to the rap game . radio songs , street poetry fully loaded this is just a weed song and he kills it .

thank's hyphy dave . yea i know about the sound he does it all himself im trying to get him in with the right producer but were not looking to pay one so its hard to get people to network cause the game now is about give me money so i can give you half ass music . where going to push it the way it is if we cant find anyone cause his talent speaks for himself . we pushed a song to hometurf , got a few more , i just wanted to give siccness something cause i know siccness supports bay area 100 prcnt its just lacking talent but he's goin go end all that ...

That's cool, but I wouldn't recommend he lose his "bayness". How many bay artists have actually made it big by trying to have a universal sound and/or not reppin their turf as much? Clyde Carson? Ya Boy?

A big part of why this track is so dope is that it has an old school bay flow and sound... And while the siccness may have it's issues, at the end of the day it's US who love and support bay area rappers... the mainstream and the industry don't give a fuck.

Elijah its not about having a universal sound to much talent to waste bars saying ( im from the bay ) or ( i rep frisco ) takes no pure talent to do that . dont want to waste bars rapping bull shit , and clyde carson and ya boy tried to switch over neither of them really spit bars clyde carson is a basic rapper he do elementry shit . and ya boy doesnt focus on writting . ill put my money down that my homie shits on both of them . we been in the bay area since the 80s , he aint on messy marv shit we know where we from but you got to step your raps up . ..

antilabs .... this is the first time i have ever posted on siccness or any website ... pain junkies is RAYDASTRAY .

second650 you taking shots at the name ?

antilabs good looking . i never seen that . that guy was trying to cash out on some songs he had recorded over 5 years ago . RAYDASTRAY does not have any songs with any of those artist and that guy is not a pain junkie ,what ever verses he was sittng on he can keep those . . thats the problem in the bay were all crabs in a bucket , someone allways trying to profit off someone else . that guy is not with us . were passed that moving forward . . . the real album is allready recorded with a title cover . radio songs street songs . and he aint part of it we just need to get a few things lined up and we hitting shelves

Nov 21, 2007
i feel you. he dont have to rep in his music,in his interviews he can he can do that. If he get on, the bay will be fine with him not shoutin out bay area every other song. and i would guess he does have a song on an album comin out soundin bay... not sayin hyphy could be mob or somethin

second650 who ever got a issue with the name or my homie tell them to hit me up direct we can handle what ever issue they got .im really easy to get a hold of 510 825 7932 . this is my line for who ever got a problem

i read some of those posts from then. thanks to antilabs, that guy does not represent PJ'S and i appoligze to anyone he disrespected or was talking reckless to , we support california / bay area rap and the fans