Siccness Special $7 For The New NSE Album: Maniac - Nightmerika!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Night Shield Entertainment will be celebrating our 6th album release on the 29th of March with Maniac's N.S.E. debut, Nightmerika. The heavily anticapated album is available for order right now and at the special rate of just $7 for our Siccness friends. The album features production from Mr. D-Sane, SupaMan, Genocide & Maniac himself and appearances from Night Shield, Cin'atra, Overflow, Young Trev, SupaMan, Red Cloud and more...

Order Your Today! http://www.nightshield.net/special.html

1. The Invasion
2. The Arrival
3. That’s Who I Am
4. You’se A Bitch
5. The Most Hated
6. A New Day featuring SupaMan
7. Rez’d Out
8. Nothing New featuring Night Shield, T.E.E. & Cin’atra
9. We Can’t Be Stopped (605)
10. It Don’t Matter featuring V The Noble 1
11. Evolution
12. In This World featuring Red Cloud
13. Cold World featuring Memoree
14. When It Rains
15. It’s Real
16. The Suffering featuring Memoree
17. Stop Following Me
18. Demon Zombies From Outer Space featuring Cin’atra, Young Trev, Overflow & Night Shield

Apr 25, 2002
Hey

I'm the dude who saw you at the movie theater for "Ray"

I've been sleeping on you too long, I was impressed with the mp3s on your site so I ordered everything (except Sunny Dayz which I picked up in Seattle awhile back). I'm gonna try and turn my roommate (who's from SoDak) on to that anthem 605, give him a little pride b/c he always bashes his state.

Anways 2 questions:

1) How long will it take for you to ship my order up to St. Paul???

2) What is that Lac of Respect song "Seattle City Limits"? I haven't heard of a song by that title, is this the only album that it's on or is it on their Game Members album? What's that all about?

Apr 25, 2002
One More Question

Who sings the hook on the song "How We Ryde"

that 'woke up to the midwest swang, that's how real niggaz do the damn thing' that is hot, guy sounds great

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
xpanther206 said:
Anways 2 questions:

1) How long will it take for you to ship my order up to St. Paul???

2) What is that Lac of Respect song "Seattle City Limits"? I haven't heard of a song by that title, is this the only album that it's on or is it on their Game Members album? What's that all about?
What up man, Glad you decided to give our stuff a chance!

1) Your order will be in the mail tomorrow so you should have it by Tuesday at the latest I would guess.

2) As far as I know "The Savage Alliance" is the only place this song can be heard, and I only have like 40 copies left and it will be gone. : )

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
xpanther206 said:
Who sings the hook on the song "How We Ryde"

that 'woke up to the midwest swang, that's how real niggaz do the damn thing' that is hot, guy sounds great
That's Tyshawn from the Young Nobles, dude is hella talented. He's featured on my new single "Anything You Want" produced by Mr. D-Sane, who produced another classic, which is featured on the new release of the North Coast Rain album plus an upcoming compilation from West Wide Warrior Records. It's also the first peak at my next solo album "The Total Package", which is coming soon!

Apr 25, 2002
Night Shield said:
What up homie? You get the package yet?
I got the package and I was very pleased, excellent work all of you guys. When I soak it further I'll post my more detailed thoughts but my first impressions are that everything is pretty heated especially Maniac's album, and that track Adolescence is bangin I love that cut.