Siccness Riot!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
BUSTIN A QUICKIE

jumpin round, back n forth lookin for some bomb-
went to seven eleven confronting some people getin some-
feindin for shit, you know you do too, lyin makes it worse-
pigs pull up wit tha intent to incriminate-
yall bounce n dispurse, leavin me to a short fate, why ya hate?

Oct 4, 2002
it's time to disect this head-trip..spetic text-script, left with flesh-ripped.. bled-wrists//
heads-stripped off it's axis like the Excorsist, its panickin time for this maniquinn-mime, rookies handelin-time im crammin-your-kind in a box until your torso is branded-in-pine//
leavin forensic science scannin-your-spine, sweatin.. note'n all the damage-an-crime.. just to find your bloody legs still standin in vines//
im killin-this-geek, leavin a hole so big in his temple that it's spillin-his-teeth.. thrillin the beast with faces-of-death leavin your head stapled under the steps just for bracin-the-guests//
im criminal, i'll stand next to you just to be takin-your-breath, im placin-my-bets.. cause even if i smashed your face through the monitor, you still wouldnt be adjacent-to-text//
cause when i storm the rumble-is-lead, check me swingin your neck until you fumble-your-head.. left crumbled-an-bled, you should have hid behind the lyrical content an mummbled-instead//
my superior-rhymes detonate your inferior-lines, blast you so hard that your eyes are spearin-your-spine.. call it clearin-your-mind cause the crowds cheerin-for-crime, i'll jump through the monitor an splatter your limbs all over your interior-design//
this innin-i-scored, the queen of this free is swingin-a-sword on this soprano singin-a-chord, stringin-the-ford.. bringin-this-bitch down to the pavement by his limbs, sittin-engorged//
'De-Lusional' that dillegent militant.. slash supper intendant is back witha vengence, cruel-intentions made possible by mans rude-inventions, elude-convictions... these tips are leavin you petrudin ligiments upon collsion//
fuck up-loadin audios, you could download this tension.. im my sights bold vision, quick decisions.. your domes-splittinm quote that on the line of the day [haha] the ghost has risen//
these are the words of a veteran.. dont speak my name, hold on to your lyrical adolesence, fear-my-presence.. heaters from all direction -infestin- your chest with hot lead that penatrates-site-protection//
pausin your-heart, when the guns-bark 'n
hollow-tips-dart an tear your ribcage-apart, im liftin you up like no-gravity, annihilatin your chest-cavity with pieces of you at the back-of-me//
you bump-your-gums? i bump the gunz, blastin you util your blood-an-flesh-runs, shootin you in the head an replacin your brain-with-lead.... killin you before your blood-turns-red//
the glocks have-spoke, collapsin your lungs until they-choke, makin you exhale-smoke... while your larynx-pokes though your-throat//
i keep the grill blazin, pushin you back like day-light-savings.. stoppin moves, an soon to be in the makin... ima leave you Muhummad-Ali-shakin//
dam.. your garbage, ima be honest.. i'll leave you restricted-chanined-an-bondaged cause its obvious im on top of this, presentin these verbal-documents, ima cocky bitch.. pluss i cock an spit... im the meanin of over-confidence!

Sep 1, 2002
Yall all da casualities, of my faculty'z tragedy'z,Satan sent them after me,Recruited a G who possessed the master key,blastin tacticly,Wordsmith finish it actually,Comin after thee,Wit a sharpened tounge i'll handle these,Wannabe's,Masterfully ,hard when i penetrate temple's,Raw even when i spit simple//my squad will bomb victumz// chemically wit odd symptomz//like vietnam armed // missin da Recon to come get ya....

Sep 1, 2002
Yall all da casualities, of my faculty'z tragedy'z,evil sent them after me,Recruited a G who possessed the master key,blastin tacticly,Wordsmith finish it actually,Comin after thee,Wit a sharpened tounge i'll handle these,Wannabe's,Masterfully ,hard when i penetrate temple's,Raw even when i spit simple//my squad will bomb victumz// chemically wit odd symptomz//like vietnam armed // missin da Recon to come get ya....

Oct 21, 2002
SHYT GUESS IM DROPPIN AINT NO BITCH SO IM POPPIN LIKE MY GLOK 4'5 EXPLODIN CHESTS OUT TILL HEARTS STOPPIN AINT GOT NO VEST ON SO IM ROKKIN A FULL BODY KOFFIN ONE SHOT TO THA BODY IM SELLIN MY LIFE LIKE SOULS AT THA DEVILS KORPSE AUCTIONS IM TAKIN A KNIFE STABBIN MY RETINA TWICE SO I KAN SEE MY INNER CEREBRAL AND HOW IM THINKIN ITS RIGHT IM DARK MINDED MY SPINE AND MY BRAIN AINT BINDED SO WHEN I STOP MY HEAD JERK AND KAUSE TEETH GRINDIN IM FINDIN EACH TIME I SEE THA KLOKK ITS TIMELESS AND EVERYTIME I SEE THA LIGHT IT ALWAYS REMAIN LIMELESS IM DIMELESS BROKE BAD PROBLEM WIT COKE SNIFFIN UP EVERY LINE I SEE AND BLAZIN TILL MY MOUTH TRIKKLE SMOKE SHYT I MAY BE WHITE BUT INSIDE OF ALL OF US THERES A YOLK LIKE AN EGG KRAKK ME OPEN AND GETT ALONG WIT ME FOLKK

Nov 13, 2006
since this thread got brought back fuck it.

Yeah I hold tech's to fold sets
leave dudes shakin' in cold sweats
I been on my grind before I sold X
always make quality time, like Rolex
Cause Im comin' derranged, strange
I run it I slang cane
the others just gang bang
but I am the main thing
the others be plain jane
I shoot at an aimed range
Im makin' your brain hang
And My cerebellum will tear a felon
When you hear me yellin'
Shootin Shots near ya melon
Buyin percs off the block where ya sell em
My cars, the cops can barely trail em
You life stories are Fiction, have a fairy tell em
Me losing at the rap game is very seldom
All My lyrics Im geared to nail them

Nov 24, 2007
leave u scard up like jonah hex, often known to flex on weak ass niggas prone to text,
takin' blows to chest is the next thing on the menu, in store for more horror next tht you cant defend thru, verbal ginzu, tearin' ya bitch ass up from within you, ur fucked n like it in the way life sentenced prison men do..

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i see nothing but gas masks an oc80's, red tinted weed in my vision
the page of life it changes daily, contantly rearranging my position
im talking executive decisions, made on the edge of a razor blade
and just like young ed say .. "it wont jump off at all....if it aint my way"
you gotta keep doin the unexpected,never let them in on ya blueprints
always have have a backup plan,cause i'll tell you know hoes and friends aint shit
those folks are your associates, ya real friends are ya family
sometimes you cant even trust them, but then again ill never let em backstab me
i take that knife and cut em loose and sew my wounds with stolen sutures
grab all my cash and make a mad dash to disappear like DB Cooper
the 2010 Houdini, its on sight, i make you disappear when you see me
rule#1 dont get greedy, i been getting cash since back when niggas smoked beedies
Do you believe that Im a dying breed, but will still remain the last man standing
some will never understand my message, or the learn the lesson, and thats whats tragic

Nov 24, 2007
fuck around n get ya shit derailed, im too evil
hard like Segal, this bitch bout to get impaled wit dirty needles
verbal technique combat these geeks like a NavySeal
vs a toddler, bitch do the math, now whats the deal?
dnt even gotta spit my best shit im too lit now thats real
serve up this "vet" quick like burnt besquick im too ill...haha good shit yall

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
whats this wack shit they spittin, who really listening and saying they shit is raw
you wanna go to war in a pit fulla dirty needlez like the scene from Saw ?
watch me dislocate my jaw, and eat you all up whole like a boa constrictor
fight till im the victor, beatin you to the punch like my name was mr predictor
rhymes off the richter, you hear the sounds before you feel the shake
emancipate my flows freely until the rise from undeground to take your place

s ol.dflzxjixzfdmlg;guitojnudmtikjslo9tn;4eiw6np8fvei4asou5h4es.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm simply postin cuz I'm not a bitch
wasn't really tryin to flow but I'll drop some shit
finna bounce up out the house and cop some fits
no artistic, I destroy mics like an apocalypse

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
4 lines? i guess that was all the time that you had to write
kinda like the last bit of coke that i splashed upon the dash last night
leftover from a gram of white, i treated it like someone you been plottin on for years
rolled up on em ...with the barrell pointed.... and made them bitches disappear
its either them or me, and i dont see anyone jumpin up to volunteer
so i orchestrate and engineer and lay in wait until their are no witnesses near
once the coast is clear i hit the boost to switch up from the lower gears
and ive been known to hit bumps along the road... while using my knees to steer
clearly im master at it and can handle muti tasking
sniffin bumps n rollin blunts while drivin stick rush hour traffic
it aint what u think..., i started to panic when i saw the "Siccness RIOT"
i clicked the link and in a helen keller blink..... everything went queit
im here to break the silence and try to get some of ya'll to contribute
i thought i hit "reply" but I guess I must have mixed it up with "mute"
i can see that no ones viewing this thread, maybe they all just left
meanwhile ill be starin at the screen continuing to hit refresh

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
Im only gonna tell you this once, so listen well/
Rhymes comin to blow up the Rictascale/
You got an ounce but I got a brick to sell/
My flow has a virus just like Sickacell/
Lose and have you screamin like a bitch will yell/
My punchlines so murderous, send my fists to jail/
Im less of a profit, more of a gift from hell/
and you, Your just too frail, so grip the rail/
Ill send you flyin like a giant done kicked your tail/

Nov 24, 2007
this text shit keeps a mind sharp, perfected a fine art
flyin' darts verbally at a nigga hellbent on servin' me..like dyins smart
hide in the dark, drinkin lighter fluid, buick set in park
yall blew it this just aint music n they know it when the weapons spark
etch my fuckin name in your heart when i expose its hosting cavity
intrails exit, impalement with the up most accuracy
laughter is the only thing gaggin' me, actually i might be too sick
or its just those 2 fiths, got me too ripped, between ya girls two lips ready to fuck somethin awful like now a days news clips, im rude bitch, get properly fucked...wit 2 fists